Rumour 12 Sydney Swans players self-reported for illicit drug use after the 2012 flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood won a flag in 2010 and swearing by the 'benefits' of going annually to Colorado for high altitude training. Then, despite their success, they suddenly halted that yearly pilgrimage where men came back muscled up (cue the famous Buckley photo). Daddy: " why did they stop if it was so successful?" :rolleyes: Dunno son, maybe they just ran out of money.

You're a fool

latest

https://goo.gl/images/Y4Ymsz

Don’t forget the other Thaddeus

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
That's the very reason Buddy was interested in Sydney after 2012 final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fake news.

I'd be staggered if there was at least one club with fewer than half the playing list dabbling in some sort of 'recreational' drug from time to time.
Disagree. Not all clubs are that cool. I know for a fact there was only about 5 or 6 kids in my U14s team that were into it.

Bullshit.....it may have improved but totally new is a fantasy.
Taking recreational drugs is the done thing for a large number of AFL players, particularly in the off-season.
They are young, fit, seemingly bulletproof & have high disposable income.
IE; the demographic that smash recreational drugs.
FACT - A number of Westcoast players were openly doing lines of coke whilst celebrating at The Emerson after this years Grand Final.

Yeah but 'taking recreational drugs, particularly in the off-season' is a massive change to what Cousins, Kerr and Gardiner got up to. Massive. I'd say it'd be close to totally new.

"While the video has done considerable damage to Mumford’s reputation,"

Did lol at this. In what way? The occasional mum who half follows the football because her kids do now doesn't like the Mummy guy. Cool.

Where does he get his information about 12 Swans players self-reporting from?

The AFL probably turns a blind eye to recreational use of things like cannabis and cocaine etc, it's probably wide spread in the competition, anyway. I don't think they're considered performance enhancing even though they're probably on the banned substance list.

What’s a non-recreational use of cannibis or cocaine?

Collingwood won a flag in 2010 and swearing by the 'benefits' of going annually to Colorado for high altitude training. Then, despite their success, they suddenly halted that yearly pilgrimage where men came back muscled up (cue the famous Buckley photo). Daddy: " why did they stop if it was so successful?" :rolleyes: Dunno son, maybe they just ran out of money.

Well researched comment. We never went to Colorado. Buckley has always been ripped.

It stopped because we got an altitude room, also the footy spending cap killed it.

Some fitness people question altitude trainings long term benefits, especially for football. The gains disappear once you return to Melbourne at ocean level. So it’s essentially an expensive club bonding trip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back