Remove this Banner Ad

12 - cutler.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2022
Last Game Played: Round 13, 2022 (omit)
Injury Status: Should be available to play this weekend - 20/7
Quad strain, "standard" injury, will miss about 4 weeks - 29/6

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 16, ghostdog

Last edited:
Forward Archie Perkins, midfielder Tom Cutler and utility Aaron Francis are all proving their fitness after overcoming respective calf, quad and hamstring injuries.

Head of high performance Sean Murphy said all three players were ticking off their final metrics as a return to play looms.

“All three of them ticked off really good session on the weekend,” Murphy told Essendon FC’s Liberty Financial Performance Update.

“They’re all shaping up really well. They’ve got to get through main training later in the week and then hopefully all three of them will be available to play this weekend.

“All things are looking promising for those three boys.”

Thanks for coming Tom.

I was optimistic with him coming in but like Ham, he isn't good enough to stay on the list.

This just didn’t work, he’s capable in quite a narrow role with that skill set but we were just so disorganised there was nothing he could really fit into.

He’s one of a few on our list that I think are worth nothing to us but could really be very valuable to a side with their heads screwed on.

This just didn’t work, he’s capable in quite a narrow role with that skill set but we were just so disorganised there was nothing he could really fit into.

He’s one of a few on our list that I think are worth nothing to us but could really be very valuable to a side with their heads screwed on.
Carlton would be the one

He's also competing with a few other HBF types for a role with us, we're pretty full up for them

I still can't fathom how a guy as big as Tom avoids contact and all costs. Disappointed it didn't work out , thought it was worth a look for pick 64 (or whatever it was).

Just need Ham gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't fathom how a guy as big as Tom avoids contact and all costs. Disappointed it didn't work out , thought it was worth a look for pick 64 (or whatever it was).

Just need Ham gone.

I assume that Ham and Waterman stay on till we get a clear picture the resignings, trade movements etc. heaven forbid, ham might even get another year so we have someone to delist next year. Although surely we could fill the list spot in the MSD PSD.

I assume that Ham and Waterman stay on till we get a clear picture the resignings, trade movements etc. heaven forbid, ham might even get another year so we have someone to delist next year. Although surely we could fill the list spot in the MSD PSD.
I think they dragged it out a fair bit in previous years too. It kinda makes sense, there's probably guys who are absolutely not part of the plans moving forward and others that depend on what takes place over the next few months.

Cuts was stiff but should have done better with a bigger body and been a contest beast

I reckon he'll get another gig.

How the fruit did Ham not get the a$$?
We always stagger our delistings. Maybe Geelong has an interest in Ham or something?

Fair call.

Though I would rather Cutler and/or Waterman get the year extension over Ham. There's just not an AFL footballer in Ham.

But we'll see what happens as you said.

Hope he left the eggs in the fridge
See now I hate this kind of attitude. It wrecks them inside, and most of the time when needed the eggs should be at room temperature which nobody has time for. Eggs will last ages at room temp, and are best fresh anyway. If you need to put them in the fridge then you probably don't need to be buying them at all. Supermarkets are ruining our bloody eggs.

See now I hate this kind of attitude. It wrecks them inside, and most of the time when needed the eggs should be at room temperature which nobody has time for. Eggs will last ages at room temp, and are best fresh anyway. If you need to put them in the fridge then you probably don't need to be buying them at all. Supermarkets are ruining our bloody eggs.
Buy a chicken and get the eggs straight from the cloaca!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back