Last Game Played: Round 13, 2022 (omit)
Injury Status: Should be available to play this weekend - 20/7
Quad strain, "standard" injury, will miss about 4 weeks - 29/6

My Boy Draft 2022: Pick 16, ghostdog

Last edited:
quiche has pastry
pastry > no pastry
you see how your logic is flawed :p

fritatta does have potato in it though, but ive gotten around this by putting potato in quiche :) best of both worlds. :)
You are wrong, the pastry IS the s**t part. Let's not pretend all pastry is equal. Quiche pastry should not be allowed to be called pastry.

:think:

Clearly I need to put you on ignore. ;)

You are wrong, the pastry IS the sh*t part. Let's not pretend all pastry is equal. Quiche pastry should not be allowed to be called pastry.

do you need my recipe? its just pie pastry. what could be wrong with that?

Also, hows that Cutler bloke

do you need my recipe? its just pie pastry. what could be wrong with that?

Also, hows that Cutler bloke
That sounds ok, but still prefer frittatas. Mind you, you almost had me at potatoes in quiche with pie pastry.

Who? Please stay on topic, this is the egg based food thread. :grinning:

Frittatas stink, too much going on in them.
Frittata is basically an overloaded omelet that you cook in the oven. Too much going on for sure. Kind of like when Cutler was playing last year. Didn't know if he was coming or going. Probably why he was so protective of the egg in his pocket.

Frittata is basically an overloaded omelet that you cook in the oven. Too much going on for sure. Kind of like when Cutler was playing last year. Didn't know if he was coming or going. Probably why he was so protective of the egg in his pocket.
Totally agree

Frittata is Italian for “wrap all the old food up in eggs - no one will notice it’s rotten”

Kind of like North Melb, frittata had a massive 90s and is now lost in the wilderness.

quiche has pastry
pastry > no pastry
you see how your logic is flawed :p

fritatta does have potato in it though, but ive gotten around this by putting potato in quiche :) best of both worlds. :)

Totally agree

Frittata is Italian for “wrap all the old food up in eggs - no one will notice it’s rotten”

Kind of like North Melb, frittata had a massive 90s and is now lost in the wilderness.
tortilla is delicious, but for a basic thing it's hard to get right.
acceptable amounts of butter though :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are wrong, the pastry IS the sh*t part. Let's not pretend all pastry is equal. Quiche pastry should not be allowed to be called pastry.

I make them in my pie maker without pastry ;)

A few clangers that were more like 'freak' incidents, but I thought he played well when the heat was on.

No one is hurting his family. 1 year deal with a trigger for another for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back