*NOT CLUB OFFICIAL EVENT * $125 pp $500 for a family photo with the Melbourne players and replica premiership cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is this fair after 57 years ?

Is this fair after 57 years ?

Thats the price of the event? Not just to take photos, Don't bait

Not affiliated with the club.

Club has already announced a big day at the G and I believe has plans for a regional tour with the real club.

Players can make an extra buck however they like, but I do hope they consider if they're signing up to something legit. Same goes for the people paying to attend. Buyer (and seller) beware.

Footy fans have reacted with anger over a series of Melbourne fan-day events across regional Victoria.

The eight events are being organised outside the Melbourne Football Club’s control by event company, DAPS Entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow, bad form by the club, does the money go to charity or charcuterie board ?

In 2015 there was a gold coin donation (charity) to get a photo with the actual 3 cups of the threepeat, none of this replica crap

wow, bad form by the club, does the money go to charity or charcuterie board ?

In 2015 there was a gold coin donation (charity) to get a photo with the actual 3 cups of the threepeat, none of this replica crap
I'm curious, do you normally read threads before posting or does reading the click bait title suffice before you post your outrage?

You'd have to pay a lot more than that to get me to visit Horsham. Kudos to the players for getting out and about.

Thread title should be changed as it's misleading and OP is just looking for click bait attention.

Should read - "Melbourne putting on event with players, coaches and premiership cup for free, private company putting on additional functions and charging a fortune"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back