#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate it's just stupid. People are so ignorant and uninformed about mental health. All they care about is trashing him and our club. It's disgusting.

I don't care who you are, if you can't support Yarran, one of our players that is experiencing something we just don't enough about, then you shouldn't be supporting our club. We're better off without you.
Wow , to a simple question , I wasn't aware that mental health and been seen in a pub were mutually exclusive

Mate it's just stupid. People are so ignorant and uninformed about mental health. All they care about is trashing him and our club. It's disgusting.

I don't care who you are, if you can't support Yarran, one of our players that is experiencing something we just don't know enough about, then you shouldn't be supporting our club. We're better off without you.

Really getting into it since you've de-modded yourself Doc. Have to admit Im a fan...

Stevo is a flog of the highest order and yes he was wrong on JOM but he's usually pretty well clued in. I think we'll be cutting our losses very shortly.

As I've stated multiple times, the silence from Richmond on yarran has been deafening

Really getting into it since you've de-modded yourself Doc. Have to admit Im a fan...
You'll find I've always had this stance when it comes to mental health. The last 5 years of my life haven't been for shits and giggles. :p

Stevo is a flog of the highest order and yes he was wrong on JOM but he's usually pretty well clued in. I think we'll be cutting our losses very shortly.

As I've stated multiple times, the silence from Richmond on yarran has been deafening
You mean like the silence on Houli the whole time he was on the LTI list
You mean like the silence on McIntosh the whole time he was on the LTI list (up until this week)
You mean like the silence on Batchelor the whole time he's been on the LTI list

It's almost like the communication from the club has been completely appropriate and you, and people like you, are just sooking that the club isn't bending over to tell you everything you want

For those chasing rfc_o, he hasn't been online since Tuesday. Suspect he may still.be crook, so.we.may have delays getting responses from him right now

Stevo didn't say it- micky mcguane said it and that guy is a chicken nugget/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean like the silence on Houli the whole time he was on the LTI list
You mean like the silence on McIntosh the whole time he was on the LTI list (up until this week)
You mean like the silence on Batchelor the whole time he's been on the LTI list

It's almost like the communication from the club has been completely appropriate and you, and people like you, are just sooking that the club isn't bending over to tell you everything you want
No sooking... Just being realistic about the expected outcome. And you're wrong in regards to injury updates, there were a couple of stories and also a video catch up with houli and multiple updates in press conferences on how they were progressing. I never hear anything RE yarran on how he's progressing from a footy perspective.

And also if there was positive news you can guarantee the Richmond PR machine would be in over drive with videos, articles etc.

No sooking... Just being realistic about the expected outcome. And you're wrong in regards to injury updates, there were a couple of stories and also a video catch up with houli and multiple updates in press conferences on how they were progressing. I never hear anything RE yarran on how he's progressing from a footy perspective.
Not really

Do you think Yarran is injured?

Stevo didn't say it- micky mcguane said it and that guy is a chicken nugget/

Who said the stuff about him gambling and hitting the booze hard? This was the biggest concern for me

Not really

Do you think Yarran is injured?
Quote this post coz it was the latest i have read.
I understand and most will understand mental health is a big issue in our society and takes lives.
All we are saying is give us an update. For my self i would like to know how he is doing not just for football. But to genuinely know how the bloke is going. He was not long ago running laps but then disappeared off of the face of the earth again.
I think the club was quick to promote that yaz was back.... but nothing since!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back