#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mail is club not confident he was gonna make it back and so they said to him you have until 1 January to show you are in good enough shape to get back. Or goodbye.

Should have brought the deadline back before final list lodgements are due so we can free up a spot on the list instead of carrying it for another season

Neil Balme just said he is training but obviously has a long way to go. He also said he honestly has absolutely no idea where he is at in terms of returning to footy. It wasn't overly confident but it also wasn't negative either. I think it will be something that will be on the clubs agenda after the draft.

Neil Balme just said he is training but obviously has a long way to go. He also said he honestly has absolutely no idea where he is at in terms of returning to footy. It wasn't overly confident but it also wasn't negative either. I think it will be something that will be on the clubs agenda after the draft.

Was this on SEN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balme is the master of the non answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link mate if possible??Where is he training?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Brother recently bumped into him and here are his text messages. Im concerned.

Was walking around punt road footy ground with some fitness dude.

I was walking down punt road. He looked awful.

He looks like a bit over podgy. Fair dinkum mate I saw him and he looks bad. Xxxx I cannot see him living beyond 40 let alone playing.
Looks like depression has hit him badly.

Why is it Balme could not answer the question about him coming back.
He probably knows he is sucked.

Mods please delete post if you feel content is too sensitive for BF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back