#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think he's a loser though, I'm sure he is a nice bloke and I wish him all the best. I also take mental health issues seriously and I think we still do not give proper recognition to the impact of mental health issues and how widespread it is.

Sorry???

Useless fat loser.

What part of saying he is a "useless fat loser" indicates you dont think he is a loser?

I hope Yarran gets himself fit and well, and he can sort out his issues. It is disappointing that he never wore the Tigers jumper, but this an issue that affects anyone at anytime (Mental Illness).

what happens if he turns it around at swan districts and gets fit, finds a new woman and wins the wafl brownlow

do we have the option to keep him on the list in 2018?
We offer him a deal to come back and play on $$$ in 2018, If he says no and another club (freo/WC0 wants him they have to trade for him

We offer him a deal to come back and play on $$$ in 2018, If he says no and another club (freo/WC0 wants him they have to trade for him
Would love that to happen but he's back in Perth now and won't be leaving there again. Even if he had a great year with Swans, he'd want to stay over there. Best possible outcome would be a draft pick from one of the WA clubs

One of my favourite punchlines ever.
Especially when the first time I heard the joke, my mate started it with "Do you know the Spiros the goat-****er joke?"

Yep that's where it comes from spiros the Albanian

If I hear another opposition supporter talk about the trade aspect of this deal....

1. Main consideration has to be Yarran's welfare. Wish him well and hope he recovers.
2. We would have to do about 5 more Yarran style deals to even up the Grigg for Collins trade from a few years ago. Haven't heard much about that trade from the Blues over the journey. Collins has been out injured for the last few years I'm sure coz I haven't seen him on the park much....

If I hear another opposition supporter talk about the trade aspect of this deal....

1. Main consideration has to be Yarran's welfare. Wish him well and hope he recovers.
2. We would have to do about 5 more Yarran style deals to even up the Grigg for Collins trade from a few years ago. Haven't heard much about that trade from the Blues over the journey. Collins has been out injured for the last few years I'm sure coz I haven't seen him on the park much....

Collins delisted years ago - RFC most definitely "won" the Grigg trade!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reckon it isn't the last we will see of yaz

will be at richmond in 2018

chris_yarran_insta.jpg

Or wait until he is delisted at the end of next year. Won't benefit us him being back, what a total utensil up.
if he wants to come back into the game in 2018 he wont be delisted

he'll get himself right and be at Richmond in 2018 or the WA teams will trade for him

if he wants to come back into the game in 2018 he wont be delisted

he'll get himself right and be at Richmond in 2018 or the WA teams will trade for him
Not likely though IMO. Would want to stay in the west and then whoever he wants to play for will snap him up after his contract is up.

Not likely though IMO. Would want to stay in the west and then whoever he wants to play for will snap him up after his contract is up.
then they have to wait till the end of 2018 and yarran will be 28 and as fat as the michelin man by then :D

Hope so and then doesn't play for them. Imagine the reception he would get at the G if played against us there.
i think if he does get himself right he would feel that he owes us and want to come back to us. we will likely tell him to nominate another club and take pick 60 for him as we have been burned by him too much now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back