Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 60 games and 21 years old

All Australian
AFLCA Young player of the year
2 top 7 finishes in AFLCA POTY award
1 club best & fairest

That reads pretty well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
And to think he'll add another club B&F, a flag, Norm Smith Medal, and Gary Ayres Medal in the next five weeks ;)

Under 60 games and 21 years old

All Australian
AFLCA Young player of the year
2 top 7 finishes in AFLCA POTY award
1 club best & fairest

That reads pretty well
top 7 in the coaches award is pretty arbitrary and just makes it look like you're trying to pump him up. He doesn't need you to do that.

Just say 2x top 10

And to think he'll add another club B&F, a flag, Norm Smith Medal, and Gary Ayres Medal in the next five weeks ;)
And a second in the Brownlow behind Max ;)

Nah if he's too good in the media someone on here will say that he's being 'distracted' from just playing footy ;)

Pfffft name a single player who spends maximum amount of time in the media and still plays well, Gawn I dare ya.

Trying a first image upload so sorry if it stuffs up.
No human can actually see it but using ultra high speed camera technology (similar to the iphone stuck to the goal post for score reviews) we can now see for the first time how Clarrie does it.

View attachment 548438

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers check out that footage post-game where BT interviews Clayton. I was deeply impressed. This is a guy who measures success by GFs - finals alone do not matter.

Can someone post a link please?

Brothers check out that footage post-game where BT interviews Clayton. I was deeply impressed. This is a guy who measures success by GFs - finals alone do not matter.

Can someone post a link please?
I thought Oliver came across as a bit of a dick during that interview personally.

I have heard he’s not very high on the good bloke scale but don’t give a s**t personally

Would be one of those guys who rates off the end of the good bloke scale with his mates and off the other end of the scale with others. His on field play rates him as a good bloke in my book!

Also a big **** you to monotone richo and brownnosing lickspittle ling for criticising clarry on getting pushed over, when both their respective club's have more prolific divers that would make Matthew mitchem blush.
Particularly Richo who stood up for Rance when he actually dived. Like two months ago.

I thought Oliver came across as a bit of a dick during that interview personally.
I think he’s your typical, slightly slow, slightly low on confidence young bloke who tries to compensate with bravado or putting up a wall, and it just doesn’t really come across well. He’ll get there. When BT asked him about Brisbane, the whole thing changed as it broke through his act a little, broke the tension and got him smiling.

Plus, most people could be forgiven for acting like a dick to roaming Brian anyway.

I have heard he’s not very high on the good bloke scale but don’t give a s**t personally

It is the nature of the ginger to strike out their own path. These creatures from birth are intended to live and die on their own. Social graces and companionship are foreign to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back