Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarry out to an early lead in the "Ayres" (crap name), but probably won't win because we won't play enough games for winning? What a silly concept.

Good to see Nibbler acknowledged.

10 Clayton Oliver (MELB)
7 Christian Petracca (MELB)
4 Charlie Cameron (BL)
4 Lachie Neale (BL)
3 Jake Lever (MELB)
1 Max Gawn (MELB)
1 Alex Neal-Bullen (MELB)

+ how Fagan had 2 of his own players in the top 5 just makes mockery of the whole thing.

Goody
5 Clayton
4 Trac
3 Lever
2 Neale
1 ANB

Fages
5 Clayton
4 Cameron
3 Trac
2 Neale
1 Gawn

Clarry out to an early lead in the "Ayres" (crap name), but probably won't win because we won't play enough games for winning? What a silly concept.

Good to see Nibbler acknowledged.

10 Clayton Oliver (MELB)
7 Christian Petracca (MELB)
4 Charlie Cameron (BL)
4 Lachie Neale (BL)
3 Jake Lever (MELB)
1 Max Gawn (MELB)
1 Alex Neal-Bullen (MELB)

+ how Fagan had 2 of his own players in the top 5 just makes mockery of the whole thing.

Goody
5 Clayton
4 Trac
3 Lever
2 Neale
1 ANB

Fages
5 Clayton
4 Cameron
3 Trac
2 Neale
1 Gawn
Goody probably gave votes to Cameron and Neale

I love Clarry. I feel the need to let everyone know I adopted him as my boy before it became cool. Actually I did it before he played, so it was massively uncool. But I feel all Nostradamus now so that’s nice

I doubt this will get noticed, but a few times this bloke offered a hand and helped up a Geelong bloke before a ball-up. Just a small gesture of sportsmanship, before without fuss winning the clearance yet again.

It was super refreshing to see someone who is an absolute beast of a competitor, hard as nails, but not a ****.

I doubt this will get noticed, but a few times this bloke offered a hand and helped up a Geelong bloke before a ball-up. Just a small gesture of sportsmanship, before without fuss winning the clearance yet again.

It was super refreshing to see someone who is an absolute beast of a competitor, hard as nails, but not a ****.
Didn't notice that but it's funny considering Oliver's got a reputation for being a bit of a twerp.

Didn't notice that but it's funny considering Oliver's got a reputation for being a bit of a twerp.
That is based on him having words to some dickhead Carlton supporter who was abusing him when he was 19

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

When he got hit?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Cmon mate, I love Clarey but he's flopped a few times.

Does seem to be out of his game now, sign of maturity.

Cmon mate, I love Clarey but he's flopped a few times.

Does seem to be out of his game now, sign of maturity.
It was Will Schofield right? Does explain a bit...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is if you're not staging you're missing out on free kicks these days unfortunately.
I'd rather not see it but if you can do a Selwood, why not.

Thank goodness for Oliver's big game in the grandfinal.

Really paved over the cracks of Petracca not being clutch, Fritsch's poor big game capabilities & Bowey's composure issues.
and Jackson being a Tyrone Vickery clone I hear

His point at the scoreboard reaction to Bews I believe giving him lip in the PF was just fantastic, pointed it out to him that they're getting flogged then kept walking after him and pointing, Love it lads

His point at the scoreboard reaction to Bews I believe giving him lip in the PF was just fantastic, pointed it out to him that they're getting flogged then kept walking after him and pointing, Love it lads

That was Atkins I'm pretty sure. He went for the niggle a few times trying to suck people in. To see Clarry laughing it off pointing at the scoreboard was great.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back