Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed how the dates were conveniently left out of your screenshots

He's full of s**t, obviously just some internet loser who tries to make himself look like he's 'itk' lol

It took me about 2 and a half minutes to prove it but let's take a closer look at the posts that HARKER quoted.

First, the Pittonet one. The bullshitter made his post on the 12th of October, but it was already widely discussed in the media, the below article is from the 9th of October. Hell, there was already a thread on the Carlton board about it,

Now let's take a closer look at the Paply prediction.

This is what the bullshitter posted on the 9th of October:

Papley will be at Carlton next year.

and then this on the 2nd of Oct...

Patient guys... Papley and Martin will be at Carlton next year.

But this info was all in the media at the time, that was the general consensus. But then when the deal started to cool off the bullshitter had to cover his arse so he came up with this pearler:

Swans playing hard ball with Papley.. looks like we’re won’t know until Wednesday

Then the deal completely fell apart so bullshitter is backpedaling at a rate of knots to salvage any sort of pathetic reputation that he has:

Papley extremely upset not being traded to Carlton..

What a load of shiite

ITK?

1603536582639.png

topkent's prediction in last years draft carries more weight than this pretender. I looked through some of his other crap, he throws a lot of darts on topics that are already been discussed in the media, then when it goes south for him he backtracks at a million miles an hour with more bullshit.

Whatever. Nothing to see here, if you insist.

And I didn't say Harry McKay was better or more valuable. I said I wouldn't include him in a trade for Oliver, and definitely not with a top 10 on top. He's a rare type, of which there are ever only a handful at a given time. I would suggest that there is not a Club in the league who'd make that trade.

I know you have been around long enough to recall a time when Carlton traded a raw young power forward with 20 odd games for 10 goals under his belt (plus steak knives) for the best midfielder in the game - in fact the best player of his generation.

There's quite a few people who didn't take long to form the opinion that trade was a mistake. And Mckay is better than Kennedy was, by a long way.
You don’t need to worry about McKay becoming better than Josh Kennedy 😂😂😂

I don't blame Oliver for wanting to be part of finals. I'm sick of watching the finals/GF just about every year and not being a part of it. I watch it with such a bitter taste in my mouth now and can't even be happy for my mates/family members who see their team win. We got one taste of it in 16 years. It's embarrassing and depressing every September. He's doing what he can to get there, but the club is letting him down. Next year is huge and I don't trust Goodwin/Mahoney/Pert at all in getting us to finals.

I don't blame Oliver for wanting to be part of finals. I'm sick of watching the finals/GF just about every year and not being a part of it. I watch it with such a bitter taste in my mouth now and can't even be happy for my mates/family members who see their team win. We got one taste of it in 16 years. It's embarrassing and depressing every September. He's doing what he can to get there, but the club is letting him down. Next year is huge and I don't trust Goodwin/Mahoney/Pert at all in getting us to finals.
And that's why he wants to go to...Carlton?

And that's why he wants to go to...Carlton?
Has anyone actually heard him mention Carlton? I've heard people say he's been unhappy though. Carlton is just a made up team IMO. Wishful thinking on their part maybe. But if we have a poor season next year i think he's gone.

I’m hearing that this trade could be on.

Oliver to Carlton for Pick 7 and Harry McKay with Pick 7 then on traded to the Doggies for Lachie Hunter.

Oliver to Carlton for Pick 7 and Harry McKay with Pick 7 then on traded to the Doggies for Lachie Hunter.
Haha I mentioned that as my fantasy trade! Hope it's true.

On SM-A705YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or you know he could stop wasting so many disposals and become a better player rather than stagnating for 3 years.
Despite all the s**t people give our list management/coaching all we had to do was beat Sydney or bloody Freo and we made finals. That's on the players.

If that was a chance why wouldn’t Carlton just get Hunter for pick 7 and keep Harry McKay ??

Harry is worth the same to us as what Melb value Oliver I reckon.

where did you hear this?

If that was a chance why wouldn’t Carlton just get Hunter for pick 7 and keep Harry McKay ??

one is a bonafide genuine star of the comp and the other one has potential

Both the same age too

Oliver is worth more

one is a bonafide genuine star of the comp and the other one has potential

Both the same age too

Oliver is worth more
Can’t just go trading away key forwards about to hit their prime years for SFA whilst they are contracted, it is not just what they are worth talent wise that matters, also need to consider a few other things like importance to list or structure on field and lack of options in that position etc

I can’t see Harry being traded, we already made a blunder years ago with Josh Kennedy.

I reckon you're a pretty dumb campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back