Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent news. Waiting for some campaigners to complain it is only 2 years, he will be a free agent end of 2023 so would make zero sense to commit to a long term deal when he can get a much better one $$$ wise from us in a couple years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why didn't we sign him longer tho? Must mean he's leaving. 🤦
I'd love to own a company in oz and hire all those idiot Carlton supporters.
'you say you wanna lock in the same wage for 7 years before you've reached your potential? Step into my office idiot I mean sir'

I'd love to own a company in oz and hire all those idiot Carlton supporters.
'you say you wanna lock in the same wage for 7 years before you've reached your potential? Step into my office idiot I mean sir'
GWS have been loving their Josh Kelly deal the past 18 months

Coniglio, technically Kelly hasn't signed that deal yet.

Oh I thought he had. Current form would suggest he's not worth it but they're probably entering a mini-rebuild anyway so I can kind of see the logic.

Lock yourself in for 2 years = desperate to get out

It's true. Its so Carlton can pick up some other pieces this year and next year that theyve had their eye. Very selfless by Clayton, can tell his heart beats navy blue.

Oh I thought he had. Current form would suggest he's not worth it but they're probably entering a mini-rebuild anyway so I can kind of see the logic.

It's a weird deal, I think he's on average money this year and then at the end of the year he and not the club can choose to activate the 7 year 7 million dollar deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back