Melbourne
Under 60 games and 21 years old

All Australian
AFLCA Young player of the year
2 top 7 finishes in AFLCA POTY award
1 club best & fairest

That reads pretty well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
And to think he'll add another club B&F, a flag, Norm Smith Medal, and Gary Ayres Medal in the next five weeks ;)

omit

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Under 60 games and 21 years old

All Australian
AFLCA Young player of the year
2 top 7 finishes in AFLCA POTY award
1 club best & fairest

That reads pretty well
top 7 in the coaches award is pretty arbitrary and just makes it look like you're trying to pump him up. He doesn't need you to do that.

Just say 2x top 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Asking Oliver if he’s scared of the ‘holy trinity’ when he has already gone past two of them (Admittedly they’re past their prime but still) :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biffinator

Premiership Player
Dec 8, 2007
Bunyip, Gippsland
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Exers
Brothers check out that footage post-game where BT interviews Clayton. I was deeply impressed. This is a guy who measures success by GFs - finals alone do not matter.

Can someone post a link please?

Dark Avenger

Club Legend
May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Brothers check out that footage post-game where BT interviews Clayton. I was deeply impressed. This is a guy who measures success by GFs - finals alone do not matter.

Can someone post a link please?
I thought Oliver came across as a bit of a dick during that interview personally.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
I have heard he’s not very high on the good bloke scale but don’t give a shit personally
Would be one of those guys who rates off the end of the good bloke scale with his mates and off the other end of the scale with others. His on field play rates him as a good bloke in my book!

Tulip

Hall of Famer
May 3, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham
Also a big **** you to monotone richo and brownnosing lickspittle ling for criticising clarry on getting pushed over, when both their respective club's have more prolific divers that would make Matthew mitchem blush.
Particularly Richo who stood up for Rance when he actually dived. Like two months ago.

stretcharmstrong

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
I thought Oliver came across as a bit of a dick during that interview personally.
I think he’s your typical, slightly slow, slightly low on confidence young bloke who tries to compensate with bravado or putting up a wall, and it just doesn’t really come across well. He’ll get there. When BT asked him about Brisbane, the whole thing changed as it broke through his act a little, broke the tension and got him smiling.

Plus, most people could be forgiven for acting like a dick to roaming Brian anyway.

Top Bottom