Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

He do it with the Brayshaws?
Not sure! It looked like it was just him and a female companion but he did tag the Brayshaws in the post?

For all the talk about us struggling bc of 'post-season surgeries' didn't Clarry have both of his shoulders operated on? Dude is indestructible, will carry this side for ten years.
I think he could be a generational type player for us. He played through the shoulder injuries last year for a fair chunk of the season and was AA.

I think he could be a generational type player for us. He played through the shoulder injuries last year for a fair chunk of the season and was AA.
Already tracking to be one of our GOATs. Funny to think how cooked we'd have been without him hoping that Petracca, Brayshaw, Viney, Tyson, Stretch and Salem pulled something together (before Harmes looked decent), given he was drafted after all of them. Would take one Oliver over the rest of that group together.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does his contract end? Worried

Im not, high profile Victorian players dont ever leave to other Victorian clubs in their prime. He will be an RFA.
Think back over the years an tell me one high profile Vic kid to move to another Vic club

Clarry is certainly one of those players who can lift after a slow start. Also tagged most of the night to.

Sad. Blokes come to the footy to watch the number 13 play.

Clarry is certainly one of those players who can lift after a slow start. Also tagged most of the night to.
He had a slow start last year too.

It is crazy though to think a 21 year old kid who has played 64 games is having a slow start to the season when they are averaging 32.2 touches and 8.8 clearances

He had a slow start last year too.

It is crazy though to think a 21 year old kid who has played 64 games is having a slow start to the season when they are averaging 32.2 touches and 8.8 clearances
I was more talking about slows starts to games don’t bother him.

But certainly some people don’t want to talk about how good he is. Despite the stats you’ve quoted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back