Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

That opening line "the hardest skill is finding the footy"... :tearsofjoy:

Literally one of the easiest these days with no taggers, players playing ring-a-rosey handball, getting credited a stat for kick ins etc
Debutants piss in 20 disposals now it's almost impossible not to get a heap of stats.

In fact it's literally never been easier in History to get disposals. Swing and a ******* miss again from old mate.

Which kinda makes the total mship numbers irrelevant

Membership deals are like mortgage loans. There is a loyalty tax applied
Yeah I was fairly impressed when we got the number to 60k earlier in the year but if this pushes us to 70k it will be a completely false economy.

I think the strategy is to build the momentum of our MCG crowds leading into finals We will have Friday night home games against Carlton and Collingwood in the last few rounds.

I think the stat that matters is contested possessions. Blokes sitting out the pack not playing on an opponent can rack up easy possessions these days, but Clarry bloody earns them. Still never easy to win a contested ball. His numbers are off the charts. He's a freak. Cripps and Libba the only 2 who go close. I love the red headed bastard! Will potentially go down as our third best ever player behind Ron and Robbie when he's finished. Great signing. Probably means Dogga is gone though..

Debutants piss in 20 disposals now it's almost impossible not to get a heap of stats.

In fact it's literally never been easier in History to get disposals. Swing and a ******* miss again from old mate.
Across the 52 debutants this year, they average 11.86 disposals 😆 🤣

Of the 52, how many of them got 20? 3 did. 3/52 = 5.8%

So you are 5.8% correct, 94.2% full of it!

Not sure about you but 5.8% is a big fail in my books. Back away now that you've been proven incorrect, yet again.

Not sure about you but 5.8% is a big fail in my books. Back away now that you've been proven incorrect, yet again.
Our dear friend Topkent never said all debutants do that, or even a majority - just "debutants".

And I guess debutants have notched up 20 disposals this year - three of them, in fact! 🤗

Our dear friend Topkent never said all debutants do that, or even a majority - just "debutants".

And I guess debutants have notched up 20 disposals this year - three of them, in fact! 🤗
A massive congratulations to those 3!

Ease up, champ

Dont shoot down poor Danny's post like that so quickly, this was his "gotcha" moment, let him think he had TK for more than 4 minutes.

Youre such a campaigner Headless. :tearsofjoy:

It's easy to get disposals these days you basically just have to not man up, eventually someone will find you on your own. Brad Johnson did this towards the end of his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol 'almost impossible' not to get a heap of stats. average is just over 11 per debut. That's a lot of impossibles!
Stop trying to get into arguments when you can't handle them mate. Worst type of person who starts it and can't hack it 👍

Typical Melbourne syndrome.

Signs a long term contract and misses his first game in 5 years.*

Slated to miss a game but he may yet get up too

Bonus points for Touk Miller hating Zorko

Me too.

You’re surely stoked for Clarry also though? He is an exceptional player

I am but hes won awards and that before, Miller hadn't received much recognition playing for such a bad team his whole career. And I just love his story and how hes become a gun, from tagger, to club captain and gun ball winner who shows up every week for his team.

Love players who get to the top when never expected to do so. Never would have guessed Miller would be the player he is today in his first season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back