Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Note that Oliver has been assigned as a ruckman, for which he's rated 65. But if you change back to a midfielder, he's rated 74. :drunk:

Two points lower than Trengove. Whoever did the ratings on our team appears to have picked random numbers and positions out of a hat.

Two points lower than Trengove. Whoever did the ratings on our team appears to have picked random numbers and positions out of a hat.

Yep, also as a team we're rated equal second last with Brisbane, one above Carlton.

Full List Player Ratings

MELBOURNE

Angus Brayshaw - 75

Tomas Bugg - 77

Lachlan Filipovic - 69

Sam Frost - 72

Colin Garland - 74

Jeff Garlett - 79

Max Gawn - 83

Mitch Hannan - 70

James Harmes - 71

Michael Hibberd - 80

Jesse Hogan - 82

Liam Hulett - 69

Jayden Hunt - 73

Neville Jetta - 77

Dion Johnstone - 67

Nathan Jones - 86

Declan Keilty - 69

Ben Kennedy - 73

Jay Kennedy-Harris - 73

Dean Kent - 69

Mitch King - 69

Jordan Lewis - 87

Corey Maynard - 69

Oscar McDonald - 71

Tom McDonald - 81

Pat McKenna - 70

Jake Melksham - 76

Alex Neal-Bullen - 71

Clayton Oliver - 65 (74 when changed from being a ruckman)

Cam Pedersen - 74

Christian Petracca - 74

Christian Salem - 77

Joel Smith - 67

Tim Smith - 67

Jake Spencer - 72

Billy Stretch - 71

Jack Trengove - 76

Dom Tyson - 79

Aaron vandenBerg - 72

Bernie Vince - 85

Jack Viney - 79

Josh Wagner - 72

Jack Watts - 77

Sam Weideman - 72

Mitch White - 69

Some criminally underrated players in there. Considering Rance is a 90

Wagner higher than Kent.. what the *

Nothing worse than a bad Australian Rules football video game.

This is true for all but AFL on the NES. That really was a fun game, and to this day it is still by far the best AFL game ever. And when you pull it out after 20 years and stick it on a giant Plasma screen, well it's just even more awesome, especially turning up the volume for "OUT OF BOUNDS, ON THE FULL."

This is true for all but AFL on the NES. That really was a fun game, and to this day it is still by far the best AFL game ever. And when you pull it out after 20 years and stick it on a giant Plasma screen, well it's just even more awesome, especially turning up the volume for "OUT OF BOUNDS, ON THE FULL."

There's a little game called Kicking Behinds which is meant to be pretty good.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/kicking-behinds/id1217005463?mt=8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so, so good ... they mentioned it in the broadcast, has there bee n a better first 17 games? no there hasnt, hes our best mid by a stretch, and every time he's near it, magic happens
Would love a comparison with 2002 Judd.

Just wanted to leave this here for posterity:

View attachment 359823
Haha, a good mate of mine were doing some pre-season predictions. Under First time All-Australian, I said Oliver. He then went on to detail that while he's a good young player, he couldn't see how he would beat out a long list of gun midfielders across the competition (he's a Collingwood fan, so included all of Pendlebury, Treloar, Adams and Sidebottom, lol) the get himself a gig in the AA Squad, let alone the team itself, so we've got a wager on him making the squad.

Each round I send him a dedicated email called Oliver Watch, detailing his performance from the weekend, and where he's ranked across the comp in a number of key categories, ending with a payout option ... I don't think he's far away from taking it.

Haha, a good mate of mine were doing some pre-season predictions. Under First time All-Australian, I said Oliver. He then went on to detail that while he's a good young player, he couldn't see how he would beat out a long list of gun midfielders across the competition (he's a Collingwood fan, so included all of Pendlebury, Treloar, Adams and Sidebottom, lol) the get himself a gig in the AA Squad, let alone the team itself, so we've got a wager on him making the squad.

Each round I send him a dedicated email called Oliver Watch, detailing his performance from the weekend, and where he's ranked across the comp in a number of key categories, ending with a payout option ... I don't think he's far away from taking it.

Haha, ballsy of you to go so early!

Haha, ballsy of you to go so early!
It was after the West Coast JTL game when he went apeshit and looked like a professional playing 16 year olds. It was still ambitious, but I took the punt. The bet is for the loser to buy lunch ... if he has another massive game, I may just start offering days I'm available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back