Player Watch #13: Jack Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching replay , I reckon hig could be given more mid duties , will happen . Knows where to be and handles the pill so clean
He's gotta get a go. He's a ******* immovable tank over the ball and has the skills and creativity to do damage. He's no slower than Prestia for those against the idea. Watch him take off and intercept that Gawn kick in the backline, he's got some burst speed on him.

If he can play anywhere near that level, that's fine with me.
That’s how I am with Stevie J
Such a goose but * he could back it up on the field

That’s how I am with Stevie J
Such a goose but fu** he could back it up on the field
Absolutely. Both of them were great, great players. And the bigger the game the better they played.

Came in handy in the last with some clean possessions but didn't have a single disposal inside 50 for the game and it showed as although he had the fourth most disposals in the team he didn't have much of an impact. Needs to play deeper to have a genuine impact like last week.

Came in handy in the last with some clean possessions but didn't have a single disposal inside 50 for the game and it showed as although he had the fourth most disposals in the team he didn't have much of an impact. Needs to play deeper to have a genuine impact like last week.

Class act

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s having a really good season and when you consider what he’s been through it’s a fantastic effort.

Was surprised when they said he has 15 touches at one stage halfway through the third. I'd say his impact was far lower this week than last.

He does play the hardest position on the ground though (high half foward) so he's doing well at the minute

He doesn’t play on much which I’d like to see him add to his game , makes good decisions though and contributing well
He needs to get more value for his kicks especially. He tends to just poke a little 20-30 metre pass that tend to hang in the air .He can definitely find it and has got the footy IQ to be valuable second string midfielder, small forward .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back