Player Watch #13: Jack Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah ok mate, Ahhhhh, i guess that is one way to look at it, completely one sided!!!
Probably was a bit rough there, l was tired of everyone whining about him leaving. I wanted jack to stay, but he wanted to leave and give himself a chance to play for the team he loved as a kid. why get offended because he left the tigers?
some players get dropped and offered no contracts by our beloved tigers....that’s footballl and it works both ways.

Is it just me or does it look like he's let himself go a bit? The first photo of him as a Saint doesn't exactly scream a player who's fit and hard running..

Compare them to his earlier photos pre brain surgery. Maybe he's lost some endurance and fitness?
images.jpeg

Last edited:
“But I just really want to play in a Grand Final
I know which side has the better chance.

Jack, may I introduce you to Nathan Buckley for a reality check...

No, you can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

There is more to this than whats coming out imo

Higgins has mentioned the Hub challenges a few times now and loks like things didnt go his way in the hub but hey Jack st kilda was also in a hub and it was not just richmond. Im thinking he kind of got on the nerves of a few of the boys and they had enough of his 'pestering childish behavior and he got on alot of the boys nerves and they let him know. Sounds like he sooked up and ignored and asked for a trade.

When he told Dimma he wanted a trade Dimma just said what ever is good for you.

Those bastards at Richmond just kept winning and kept him there. At least better odds of a shorter season as a Saint.

Jack, may I introduce you to Nathan Buckley for a reality check...

No, you can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime you find
You get what you need
Think one more year with us wouldn't have hurt Jack.
Saints are building but can't be trusted.
Jack could've been next years Kmac.
Oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back