Player Watch #13: Jack Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

will get leather poisoning for 2-3 games in the vfl before forcing his way into the seniors - will play 15+ games this year, smart and super fit, just a question of learning the systems before hes in
Great prediction tony

Early signs are promising that second year blues wont be a thing tor him
We’ve had many young players I was always worried about having the second year worries.

I seriously don’t have any concerns at all of them being a problem for Higgins.

Love him... How the hell he fell to us I'll never know.. I'm beginning to think these draft " experts " have a lot in common with weather presenters... Just making s**t up and hoping for the best..... I remember when I was in the Army and my section commander said to me dont worry about the experts to much "X is an unknown factor and a spurt is just a drip under pressure. Xpert

I said it before the draft and nothing has changed since

Jack Higgins is a smart midfielder that knows where the goals are and can kick 40 goals a year playing midfield whilst racking up 25 touches a game
If he was another 10 cm taller he would have been drafted top 5 in his draft year.

Will play 250 games this boy

I said it before the draft and nothing has changed since

Jack Higgins is a smart midfielder that knows where the goals are and can kick 40 goals a year playing midfield whilst racking up 25 touches a game
If he was another 10 cm taller he would have been drafted top 5 in his draft year.

Will play 250 games this boy
Lucky for us then that snags isn't 10cm taller...

.......... and some people on here rated Corey Ellis before him.
xxxx me.

The plainest draftee I've ever come across.

Corza, not Snags.

Snags was better than Corey after game 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Higgins will likely be a good B / B+ player this year IMHO. Amazing that we snagged him. Very useful improvement in our midfield depth.

If Graham keeps it up regarding getting hands on the ball then our midfield has just stepped up significantly.

Higgins will likely be a good B / B+ player this year IMHO. Amazing that we snagged him. Very useful improvement in our midfield depth.

If Graham keeps it up regarding getting hands on the ball then our midfield has just stepped up significantly.
Still spewing the Swans didn't take him , he told me he actually thought he'd be going North. His dad wasn't happy about that.

Still spewing the Swans didn't take him , he told me he actually thought he'd be going North. His dad wasn't happy about that.

He'd prefer to be at Sydney than the Tigers?
The Swans promised him a spot, but welched?

Huh? What?

Hope he want's to be with us. It'd ruin me if he didn't.

He'd prefer to be at Sydney than the Tigers?
The Swans promised him a spot, but welched?

Huh? What?

Hope he want's to be with us. It'd ruin me if he didn't.
You didn't read what I said. Again he thought Sydney would pick him up at 14 , they changed their minds in the last 24 hrs and went for Matthew Ling who has not played a game due to injury.

You didn't read what I said. Again he thought Sydney would pick him up at 14 , they changed their minds in the last 24 hrs and went for Matthew Ling who has not played a game due to injury.

So, I guess, Sydney promised him a spot and didn't do what they said.

Anyway, very very very happy we have him.

So, I guess, Sydney promised him a spot and didn't do what they said.

Anyway, very very very happy we have him.
As you should be , he's a star. I believe Horse took him the wrong way at an interview at his house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back