Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Port board Polec thread talking about how Jared wore North socks (black with the logo on them) to his wedding over the weekend, shown on a Snapchat. Anybody seen this?

Port board Polec thread talking about how Jared wore North socks (black with the logo on them) to his wedding over the weekend, shown on a Snapchat. Anybody seen this?
Hard hitting stuff there mate.

??

Surely it's reasonable for a Port supporter to comment on 2 Port players who haven't yet played for us.

They aren't Port players, they play for North. Dummy.

This one still burns for me but just wanted to chip in here.

Honestly you guys have picked up a champ here. As much as it hurts you guys have smashed us in this trade and he will repay you 10x over in your system next year. Probably pretty close to the most underrated player in the AFL.

Spent most of my life hating North Melbourne but between Emma Kearney moving to your AFLW team and Polly to your AFL side North will just about be my second team for 2019. Wish you all luck (except when you are playing us).

Jared Polec | Midfielder | 26-years-old | 106 games
“Jared Polec brings tremendous run and outside penetration.

“He has been known to be able to go a little bit inside as well.”

Looking forward to being able to again shout JAAAZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA!

serveimage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard last night that some people aren't as confident as others that Polecs foot will last. With our history of foot complaints I hope we haven't overlooked something.
Would those people happen to be the PAFC?

Heard last night that some people aren't as confident as others that Polecs foot will last. With our history of foot complaints I hope we haven't overlooked something.

Probably the same people from PAFC who laughed at Hawthorn for recruiting Burgoyne and his dodgy knee

Can’t be too bad as port offered him a three year contract
Its weighing up the risk against the long term contract and Port didn't see it as viable.

Same as the hawthorn supporters saying Burtons second year blues mean he's gonna have a terrible career.

Hawks supporters have got nothing to complain about. Hawthorn threatened Burton with a year in the VFL if he didn't agree to the trade. Their "family club" ethos is all bullshit. They are ruthless.

Same as the hawthorn supporters saying Burtons second year blues mean he's gonna have a terrible career.
Port butchered the Polac contract and went into damage mode to save face. Top 5 in their B&F and letting a home grown kid leave is embarrassing.

SA football clubs are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the AFL. Any word on how the Crows camp is going this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back