Cunners10

NMFC 10
Mar 3, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cowboys,Everton,Pitt Pens.Royals
Look what did these guys think that the Club works sit back and tap them on the back and say well done on the 17th position.This is why we got Brady and as sad as it was to see Rhys step down but changes needed to be made.We have been complacent for far to long.
12 players shown the door and I could say a few more a lucky to get another contract. Yes its sad to lose your job but we are in this to win a Premiership not win Wooden spoons.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So from that statement, it seems that it's not polec that has the problem, it's the team not able to include him. A good team cater to the player's strength. Polec is an outside play so let him his role. Give him every opportunity to be one of the best of the competition. Give him license to run and carry.

Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
For mine, this is all much ado about nothing. None of the delisted players have really said anything untoward about the club. Sure, they’re feeling a tad cranky about, effectively, losing their livelihoods. However, nobody has come out and gone hard - as far as I can see. Very much, play on, from my perspective.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
For mine, this is all much ado about nothing. None of the delisted players have really said anything untoward about the club. Sure, they’re feeling a tad cranky about, effectively, losing their livelihoods. However, nobody has come out and gone hard - as far as I can see. Very much, play on, from my perspective.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There might be some areas for improvement for us in how to handle the process but nothing alarming reported so far.

WD Roo

Team Captain
Dec 18, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's amazing how those delisted had zero interest in the trade market yet somehow still feel aggrieved being removed from the 17th placed team?

Baffling really.

Shows how entitled we've made players feel in the past I suspect, that contracts are just a formality if turn up on time and a good bloke.
Even more damning will be that none of them get picked up in the draft. Damning for them but also for us that we had 11 list cloggers on our list....thanks Joycey!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad