Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

shove it up ya ass Port tarps

port-power-head-job-photo.jpg

Kochie hinting on the radio that Polec was only offered 3 year’s because he did poorly on his medical!

Good news as we can use this to offer a second rounder!

I don't get it.

If the medical was so poor why would you risk signing him for 3 years. o_O

Without seeing full stats, feels like he’s had direct score involvements in just about all of ports scores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kochie hinting on the radio that Polec was only offered 3 year’s because he did poorly on his medical!

Good news as we can use this to offer a second rounder!

He really is a dumb campaigner, isn't he? Footy department must wish they had a president who doesn't actively undermine their ability to trade equitably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like the look of JP (that’s what I call him). He seems like a top kid & comes from a family.
Apparently he’s getting married soon which you’d think suggests he’s coming to Agius Park.
How do you make this s**t up?

Like what?
Kochie having a whinge (when doesn't he), Cornes telling all who will listen he's not worth whatever we're offering, team mate casually lets slip to the media he had a conversation to Polec about playing selfish

Like what?
Coach said he is an injury risk so won't increase his offer - player commenting this morning that leadership had to talk to him coz he plays selfish. Not the words of a club hoping to keep the player.

I watched him live Friday night and he was bloody awesome, I honestly can't believe Port are OK paying traded in duds like Watts, Rockliff, Trengove, McKenzie Toumpas, Motlop, Thomas, Barry ect and throwing Polec away, crazy Vossy at work here guys.

Polec was awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back