Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Polec in North colours will make him look like a rookie from the 80s.

It is actually exciting to see that the club is being bold with taking players from other clubs. It oozes hunger for a flag. Great get.

Me likey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would keep Anderson in the middle taking out players. It makes the opponents think twice before going in. We are terrifying with Cunners and Anderson in there.
Oh, I can see the logic in that and wouldn't be too upset if it continued.

He’s coming
That's what I heard someone whisper when the door slowly opened at that infamous sauna in Bangkok. And yes, it was relevant because Onip heard it - prior to his partial lobotomy. I remember it well because it was the same day I was contacted by a consulate from the West Indies, who was formally apologising for having the urinals at the Embassy installed too high. Nothing worse than trying to relieve one's self while having to stand on tippy-toes. I lodged a formal complaint immediately with the young lass downstairs & demanded financial compensation, and/or the provision of some form of harness for future use at the Embassy. Apparently they are "looking into it....."

That's what I heard someone whisper when the door slowly opened at that infamous sauna in Bangkok. And yes, it was relevant because Onip heard it - prior to his partial lobotomy. I remember it well because it was the same day I was contacted by a consulate from the West Indies, who was formally apologising for having the urinals at the Embassy installed too high. Nothing worse than trying to relieve one's self while having to stand on tippy-toes. I lodged a formal complaint immediately with the young lass downstairs & demanded financial compensation, and/or the provision of some form of harness for future use at the Embassy. Apparently they are "looking into it....."
mushroom season...

I would have been super pumped if it was a free agency pickup, if we get done by the Saints we could end up as low as pick 7 and I seriously doubt someone will bid top 6 for Thomas, the top 10 in this draft all look like guns. Not that Thomas is a bad option, but I think there is great talent up the top end.

If our pick does bottom out, I hope we look to trade our 2019 first year pick rather than this year's pick. I think he is worth closer to a later first round pick or mid table pick possibly in a weaker draft than this year.

I would have been super pumped if it was a free agency pickup, if we get done by the Saints we could end up as low as pick 7 and I seriously doubt someone will bid top 6 for Thomas, the top 10 in this draft all look like guns. Not that Thomas is a bad option, but I think there is great talent up the top end.

If our pick does bottom out, I hope we look to trade our 2019 first year pick rather than this year's pick. I think he is worth closer to a later first round pick or mid table pick possibly in a weaker draft than this year.

Nothings actually happened yet & theres a lot of hypotheticals in the hour point.
The club would have a plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back