Past #13: Jared Polec - delisted end '21 - redrafted w/ #1 in '21 RD - re-delisted end '22 - 42 NM games/20 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

^many have been traded in contract get over it
And I doubt he’d have any issue with a new start either

He’d be perfect for saints or carlton

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Carlton moreso
Saints if they lose billings
gws if they lose kelly
Maybe essendon also as they don’t have a traditional winger

^many have been traded in contract get over it
And I doubt he’d have any issue with a new start either

Carlton moreso
Saints if they lose billings
gws if they lose kelly
Maybe essendon also as they don’t have a traditional winger
I don't have an issue with it matey just an opinion ( unlike running a one man agenda to drop a certain player i dont like ad nauseam) . What's the point of having contracts at the end of the day if you want to break them. By all means if both parties agree no issue.

Would happily trade him for peanuts.

His output hasn’t been up to standard for over 18 months now. I just don’t think he is the type of player who will buy into noble’s team first etho’s.
I think it could maybe the opposite. He would be well and truly aware that other clubs wont be knocking the door down for him might be the wake up call he needs. He like us can see were our list is headed hes manager and a few others may just have a quite word in his ear our way or the Highway.

I think it could maybe the opposite. He would be well and truly aware that other clubs wont be knocking the door down for him might be the wake up call he needs. He like us can see were our list is headed hes manager and a few others may just have a quite word in his ear our way or the Highway.

Proof is in the pudding unfortunately mate. He has history of being a mercenary as soon as he is even slightly on the outer (bris & Port). If Rhyce’s efforts last year weren’t enough of a rocket then I don’t think he’ll ever get the message.

Proof is in the pudding unfortunately mate. He has history of being a mercenary as soon as he is even slightly on the outer (bris & Port). If Rhyce’s efforts last year weren’t enough of a rocket then I don’t think he’ll ever get the message.
Maybe mate i suppose if he does not Noble and company wont hesitate to hold the door open. At the end of the day it would be his loss cause we are headed to the promised land and surly he can see that like you say if not good bye.

Maybe mate i suppose if he does not Noble and company wont hesitate to hold the door open. At the end of the day it would be his loss cause we are headed to the promised land and surly he can see that like you say if not good bye.

I honestly hope you are right and I am wrong, because he has so many tools at his disposal that could really help us on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I, for one, would be very happy to see Jared’s name on the team list against Carlton. I’d love to see how he’d perform in the team, now that our gameplan/structure is up and going. We need to find out where he’s at. If he performs well, he’ll be worth more if want to offload him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back