Delisted 13. Liam Stocker

Remove this Banner Ad

Or as most people on other social media platforms say: Stoker (I actually had trouble deliberately typing it wrong then).

I can understand getting Cuningham (nn) wrong, or Ramsay (ey) because they aren't the most common spelling. And maybe Weitering (ie) just because people get confused with i before e, but Stocker should be pretty damn easy.

Or as most people on other social media platforms say: Stoker (I actually had trouble deliberately typing it wrong then).

I can understand getting Cuningham (nn) wrong, or Ramsay (ey) because they aren't the most common spelling. And maybe Weitering (ie) just because people get confused with i before e, but Stocker should be pretty damn easy.

Its a pretty stock name even.

I'll show myself out.

Should be a permanent fixture.

Has proven again and again in 2021 he has the desire and willingness to succeed.

Reminds me of Peter Dean how he attacks the contested ball.
hallelujah brother - for at least 10 years i've been thinking "when will i see or next Peter Dean?"
it's been sooooooooooooooo long
hard as nails, hates to be beaten, GOOD skills - stock probably has better skills - did i mention HATES TO BE BEATEN
i predict this boy will put the club on his back next year and say "come with me boys ............'
go blues

Not enough can be said about his hunger to compete, tackle ferociously, willingness to put body on line and stick up for his teammates.

Backwards with the flight, runs inline of Weitering’s opponent who’s leading to the pocket and puts his body on the line with a perfectly timed defensive punch to spoil the ball from a certain mark out of bounce...

That shank that cost us a goal was kinda funny in replay, the look when he realised the ball was sticking

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I am not sure i have ever seen anything like it.

Gee we throw Stocker some tasks. Rohan has height, weight and speed on Stocker. Stocker out in a huge effort I felt. A bit too much grippo hurt him and he lost Rohan due to power at one point. But gee he had a crack.

Well done Liam.
I love that he never gives up at any point during the game no matter how good or bad he is going against his opponent.
Is quickly becoming my fave player for us 👌

For all the sh*t that MC had copped this season, Stocker to defence had been a great learning experience for him.

Hope it sets up a platform for a career in midfield but either way he’s hard as nails and never gives up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loved when he stood up to Hawkins at one point during the 3rd QTR. He just doesn't take s**t from anyone, no matter their size. Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely love Liam Stocker .
Just so hard at it .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app