Delisted 13. Liam Stocker

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe SOS had this guy at 6 on his board. Thankgod he's gone. BUST!

Why is Stocker a bust at 20 with not even 2 full years in the system?

Because others in the same draft have had a more immediate impact?

Strong suspicion this is a Crows poster alias.
That makes sense. Also spending a bit of time on dogs game thread and posting about that dud Keath during the year.

From a reading of his posts, it appears you might be correct.

Tough season for them I guess. Gotta get your Jollies somewhere.

Knowing the mind of a Crows supporter, I reckon they have the team as a top 4 contender next year after last nights effort.

Whomever it is, is brain dead.

I have been a Blues fan since coming into this world. Although now I live in Adelaide so I see more of their footy than ours. Nothing I have said is incorrect. SOS rated him at 6.....so he had him ahead of one of the kings? Ahead of Rozee? That's mind boggling to me. Glad he's gone. Now I hope Stocker isn't a bust and of course he still has time but to not be making this side currently...that concerns me. We don't exactly have an amazing mid group apart from Crippa and Walsh. Anything I have said there wrong? Didn't think so.

I have been a Blues fan since coming into this world. Although now I live in Adelaide so I see more of their footy than ours. Nothing I have said is incorrect. SOS rated him at 6.....so he had him ahead of one of the kings? Ahead of Rozee? That's mind boggling to me. Glad he's gone. N
You not making any sense at all.

Liam has clocked up 161kms of running over the month of November according to the Carlton Cheersquad on Twitter. Building up that cardio foundation.

Don't wanna be the negative Nellie here, but that's actually not a lot in and of itself. I jogged 6.5km every morning during lockdown. It's like a 40 minute run and racks up more than 161kms over a month. And I'm an old fart.

Don't wanna be the negative Nellie here, but that's actually not a lot in and of itself. I jogged 6.5km every morning during lockdown. It's like a 40 minute run and racks up more than 161kms over a month. And I'm an old fart.

Yeah but the goal isn’t to become a long distance runner, the goal is to achieve a training effect of increased cardiovascular capacity, and it’s much safer to do that with the least amount of volume necessary.

It’s also in addition to his other training requirements (weights, skills etc).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but the goal isn’t to become a long distance runner, the goal is to achieve a training effect of increased cardiovascular capacity, and it’s much safer to do that with the least amount of volume necessary.

It’s also in addition to his other training requirements (weights, skills etc).

I'd be interested to see the program. Alls I'm saying is that ain't a lot of distance for a month, and that's the only info we got.

I also did an hour plus boxing and free weights in the arvo. And as I said, I'm an old fart.

Not wanting to be negative, just doesn't wow me is all.

he's doing it as a fundraiser and it's in addition to the club provided training regimen.

lets hope this is the start of something good, like when cripps focused on sprints and repeat efforts one off season
Speaking of focusing on Spints in the off season, this is exactly what Harry Mckay is working on atm. Have seen some Instagram stories of him working on short distance sprinting to help him get out in front on the lead.

Sorry for the intrusion. Other half goes for Carlton so I go to and watch all Carlton games.

Couldn't believe Teague is playing this guy in the back pocket after dominating in the VFL as a mid.

Didnt trade up for a back pocket..

He played at half back in the VFL last week, it’s not going to ruin him playing him in defence while he’s getting his feet but long term he needs to be at the stoppages.

Sorry for the intrusion. Other half goes for Carlton so I go to and watch all Carlton games.

Couldn't believe Teague is playing this guy in the back pocket after dominating in the VFL as a mid.

Flat out bizarre isn't it?

We'd rather play "just throw it on the boot and hope for the best" Curnow in there instead.

SPS says hello too.

It is ******* stupid. Just about made me want to leave the game when it started when I see these dickheads put him in team but play him back pocket.
*, our coaching group seem as dumb as * to me at the moment. Meanwhile the spot he was drafted for to learn to play, we got regularly beaten to the punch by Lions yesterday.