AFL Player #13: Nik Cox 🦄 - Skipper called him 'the Unicorn' in an interview (confirmed!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Champion Data uses modelling designed by Neil Ferguson. It's a lot of fun, you get to put in the same inputs and get a different result each time.

It's the new era of excitement-based modelling. Very good for AFL stats and pandemic management.

Or dare I say it ..... climate change modelling . :eek:
And before anyone has a crack no I am not a climate denier . I just like to question some of the science based on computer modeling. My view is simple. It is not a bad thing to try and not destroy the planet but that is a discussion for another thread.

Footy stats. I like them but I also like to use them in conjunction with actually watching a replay of a game. Only ever look have a quick look at quarter or half time of a live game I am at to see if I am missing someone who may be doing okay.

Or dare I say it ..... climate change modelling . :eek:
And before anyone has a crack no I am not a climate denier . I just like to question some of the science based on computer modeling. My view is simple. It is not a bad thing to try and not destroy the planet but that is a discussion for another thread.

Footy stats. I like them but I also like to use them in conjunction with actually watching a replay of a game. Only ever look have a quick look at quarter or half time of a live game I am at to see if I am missing someone who may be doing okay.
what an odd comment

According to the press there will be two unicorns next year.

So they're multiplying? Soon there'll be a flock, or a gaggle... or whatever the name is for a bunch of unicorns.

So they're multiplying? Soon there'll be a flock, or a gaggle... or whatever the name is for a bunch of unicorns.
I believe it's "A team of horses" so I'd imagine it's the same for unicorns *shrugs* What's the name for a group of the narwhal things with the unicorn horns?

"A Group of Narwhals is called a Blessing "

A blessed team of unicorns?

🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄

I believe it's "A team of horses" so I'd imagine it's the same for unicorns *shrugs* What's the name for a group of the narwhal things with the unicorn horns?

"A Group of Narwhals is called a Blessing "

A blessed team of unicorns?

🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄
Big Cox is certainly a blessing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The No.8 draft pick played 20 consecutive games in 2021, but tired in the back half of the season to be an unused medical substitute in the Bombers’ final two games.

“It’s a big driver of mine. I don’t want to fall off (again) like I did. I felt like I was getting a bit tired towards the end of the year, and it didn’t help having no footy the year before,” Cox said.

“That’s what’s good about having a full pre-season, I’m able to build my body to be able to play a full season, diversify my roles and become a better player.”

“I want to keep the ability to be swung through the midfield, down back, up forward. I’ll float through a number of roles throughout pre-season. Hopefully I can build into a key-position (player) down the track, but we’ll see.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back