AFL Player #13: Nik Cox 🦄 - Skipper called him 'the Unicorn' in an interview (confirmed!)

Remove this Banner Ad

13 - cox.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2024
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 6, Rick Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
So half his first ever AFL match payment haha (assuming match payments for first choice draftees weren't cut for this year, should be 4k under the rules I was just looking at..)

If i was the leadership group, I'd be putting in to pay the fine for him and tell him to keep up the physicality.

Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Francis perfect legal hip and shoulder on Omeara in 2018 should've been paid for by the boys. Beautiful piece of vision. Christian doesn't even try and hide his bias when it comes to Essendon.

Francis perfect legal hip and shoulder on Omeara in 2018 should've been paid for by the boys. Beautiful piece of vision. Christian doesn't even try and hide his bias when it comes to Essendon.
That was a suspension from memory

My avatar - great bump!
Now also immortalised in gif form on the top of every page of his player thread. Watch it over and over and over and over and over and over :D

naraku

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A.C. Milan
I see some flashes from Nik that indicates he could be a good player, just not on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ati Tude

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I see some flashes from Nik that indicates he could be a good player, just not on the wing.
He won't have the strength to play as a KPP and if we are playing the 3 talls as it is, then not a huge amount of choice. Just keep playing the kid.

Enjoy the campaigner in him. Bodes well when it all comes together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also bodes well for when he’s 100kg lining up on blokes 20cm shorter than him.

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Just scratching the surface. Hasn’t really unleashed his running power and isn’t really going after the ball the air yet. It’s very pleasing how physical he is prepared to be so early in his career - puts his head over the footy when he needs to.

His ceiling is ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back