AFL Player #13: Nik Cox 🦄 - Skipper called him 'the Unicorn' in an interview (confirmed!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like we missed an opportunity to rest him. Just three second half disposals, one of which was from a OOTF.
sounds like he rested enough in the second half then

Just keep playing him unless there are injury concerns. He'll be up and down like the team in general but will be better for it in the long run.

Grinding young kids into the ground won't necessarily be beneficial. I'm not saying he goes out this week, but when he needs a rest then he should be rested.

Grinding young kids into the ground won't necessarily be beneficial. I'm not saying he goes out this week, but when he needs a rest then he should be rested.
Agree.

I feel like we missed an opportunity to rest him this week though, and avoid the interstate travel. Could've been primed for back to back marvel games against Freo and Norf.

Agree.

I feel like we missed an opportunity to rest him this week though, and avoid the interstate travel. Could've been primed for back to back marvel games against Freo and Norf.
Yep Guelfi would have been a good replacement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sneaky sneaky, Cox as medical sub today! Feel like he should've had a rest but suppose we need to trust that he feels like he can hold up and keep playing.

Terrific impact as the medical sub. Would’ve been difficult to come in for thirty minutes into a hotly contested and close game. Showed a lot of poise and composure whenever he got near it.

It’s quite amazing for the age he is in a debut league career to just run out and get involved immediately with the play like that today.

A very unique footballer we have on our hands👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back