AFL Player #13: Nik Cox 🦄 - Skipper called him 'the Unicorn' in an interview (confirmed!)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My buddy saw the action said Cox and Perkins look really good.

Cox so far is meant to move like Bliclavs, who like him or not moves well for someone close to Cox's height.

BTW, Brand got lapped and BZT was way off as well. Josh Misiti was a nice surprise in the middle.

Does anyone have the top 5 or 10 places in the time trial handy?

Cox aside, if Langford is our best runner next season... we are going to be a bunch of cooked potatoes again by round 10
I actually think that Langford has stepped it up big time. He could be taking that next step on the wing.
Shiel is a decent runner so finishing ahead of him is impressive.

Cox aside, if Langford is our best runner next season... we are going to be a bunch of cooked potatoes again by round 10

We have a baseline time for Cox, he'd be a low 6 mins 2km runner, which means if Langford is 2nd then he's seriously become a good runner.

We also know Perkins is around 6:30ish, which is a solid AFL standard time

Be interesting to see how they went vs their PBs ' who has improved/regressed

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

No doubt it’s impressive that Langford can run at that pace with that frame. I just hope there is an improvement from the likes of Parish, McGrath, Caldwell who are our engine next season. They all don’t seem to feature... agree with Enola

My buddy saw the action said Cox and Perkins look really good.

Cox so far is meant to move like Bliclavs, who like him or not moves well for someone close to Cox's height.

BTW, Brand got lapped and BZT was way off as well. Josh Misiti was a nice surprise in the middle.
That's not a great sign

Remove this Banner Ad

Back