Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Future second will be a stretch, on talent he’s certainly worth it but that could be pick 19 or 20, doubt it will be but it could and you’d understand them not doing it.

A 3rd this year would be likely chewed up and spat out for points to get Brand onto the list, but could well get used next year.
Or something like packaging our future 3rd and 5th for their future 2nd and 4th.

Port could have done with another goal kicker tonight
i wonder if they reassess their interest in orazio

I was talking about the Crows' second rounder. The amount of footy he's missed and the lack of market for a guy going home to SA, I reckon 3rd round is the mark. If the Crows still have their 3rd then happy days?

I would be thinking the same.
Like I said in the Daniher thread. Same principal, if you swing it the other way we would not be keen on offering a second round pick to a player who played some good footy two years ago but has had a constant run of soft tissue injuries. reality is reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOMBERS REJECT FIRST OFFER FOR FANTASIA

Essendon wants a first-round pick from Port Adelaide for Orazio Fantasia, reports The Age.

The Power made an initial offer of Pick 26 (now Pick 28, thanks to free agency compensation) for the wantaway forward, according to the report, which most believed was a fair asking price.

But the Bombers rejected the first bid and have asked for a first-round selection - which Port Adelaide does not have.

The Power’s main focus at the draft this year is matching a potential top ten bid for next generation academy player Lachie Jones.

Fantasia, 25, is contracted for another year at Essendon but wants to return to his home state. He played just five games this year with soft tissue injuries.

Future First

Goes to Collingwood

If they're going to pony up a 1st, you'd think it'd be this year rather than 2021 in a stronger (more predictable) draft?

Edit: Port don't have a 2020 1st rounder....so I guess 2021 is in the mix?

Last edited:
Back