Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters
I don't get why they're persisting when he's clearly injured. It's not like playing on one leg he still offers something to the team that someone else couldn't do.

I don't get why they're persisting when he's clearly injured. It's not like playing on one leg he still offers something to the team that someone else couldn't do.

The plan is to grind him into the ground so that he is broken for good and the SA clubs don't want him.

Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Guelfi has been great since dying his hair, I'd imagine that Raz will come out and score 10 this weekend if he plays
Speaking of the hair, I thought it was interesting that Fantasia said he had to dye his hair because of a behavioural issue, and not because he lost a bet or wanted a change. Wonder what's going on there.

Speaking of the hair, I thought it was interesting that Fantasia said he had to dye his hair because of a behavioural issue, and not because he lost a bet or wanted a change. Wonder what's going on there.
Asking for a trade is considered poor form at football clubs.

Bombers_95

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
The bloke is clearly injured but lets be honest we have a real lack of ready made small forwards on the list. Mosquito is going to be fantastic but isn't ready,I reckon Snelling has a bit about him but injured and Devon smith is out for the season. Him out there is better than watching defenders dance around Baugley all night.

According to the injury list at the bottom of the injury update, the actual injury is something to do with his hip.

According to the injury list at the bottom of the injury update, the actual injury is something to do with his hip.

Yes and a few weeks it was reported that he’s needs hip op at end of season. Wonder if it’s another OP type injury

Yes and a few weeks it was reported that he’s needs hip op at end of season. Wonder if it’s another OP type injury
Ah, I heard surgery and lots of "soft tissue" injuries which he's had a lot of calves, quads, hamstrings and such. I know I've heard 'hip' mentioned but didn't realise it was *the* injury, so to speak.

It's interesting that the whole leg seems to be affected. Seems to suggest that it's all interrelated, rather than being a recurring issue with one particular muscle. Hopefully whatever surgery is done on his hip sorts the rest of it out as well.

He did the weekly media conference for the club this week. Worth the listen :3 Definitely not going anywhere this year or next year, and when asked about the future he said he was very happy here and unlikely to go home in the future unless something changes.

He did the weekly media conference for the club this week. Worth the listen :3 Definitely not going anywhere this year or next year, and when asked about the future he said he was very happy here and unlikely to go home in the future unless something changes.

He says that but his body language says he’s gone

He says that but his body language says he’s gone
He said he's staying so he's definitely going? ya I thought so too. They're all liars these days

He said he's staying so he's definitely going? ya I thought so too. They're all liars these days
I just assume everyone is gone until they rock up at the game Round 1 2020. Even then it's not a safe bet with all this mid season s**t Gil wants to introduce.

Hird05

All Australian
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
I just assume everyone is gone until they rock up at the game Round 1 2020. Even then it's not a safe bet with all this mid season s**t Gil wants to introduce.
Yeah I dunno about all this 'gone' nonsense. Are you trying to be funny? It's not bothering but neither is it entertaining. What about guys we get in to replace all the guys gone? Are they gone too? Sheesh

Yeah I dunno about all this 'gone' nonsense. Are you trying to be funny? It's not bothering but neither is it entertaining. What about guys we get in to replace all the guys gone? Are they gone too? Sheesh
Yep, they're all gone. We'll be fielding a team of ghosts in 2020. It'll be hard to take possession of the ball but when we do we'll be hard to tackle.

Seriously though, like 95% of the posters here I have NFI what is going to happen, what goes on inside clubland or any kind of deep insights into the game. Unlike 95% of the posters here I don't really pretend otherwise.

Yep, they're all gone. We'll be fielding a team of ghosts in 2020. It'll be hard to take possession of the ball but when we do we'll be hard to tackle.

Seriously though, like 95% of the posters here I have NFI what is going to happen, what goes on inside clubland or any kind of deep insights into the game. Unlike 95% of the posters here I don't really pretend otherwise.
Did you get my nudes?

Hird05

All Australian
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

That's fair. I'm a bit the same, players come and go. No point speculating. When they are gone they are dead though.

I'm baffled as to why he's even being considered to play if this part of his hip is stuffed. Unbelievably dumb.
I can only imagine he has medical advice that he can't really make it any worse and the coaches believe a xx% fit Fanta is better than no Fanta.

Back