Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was very tempted to ask him his thoughts on Maynard yesterday at the two's game. However with the amount of kids wanting his autograph and him just wanting to be left alone to watch the game with the Fridge I thought it prudent to just keep quiet. Another day perhaps.

Maynard's a dickhead. Clear as day. No wonder the Pies fans love him.

giphy.gif

Fantasia is the type that will piss you off of you were playing on him hahaha.

How he's able to nudge Maynard into the ball just goes to show how bad a player Maynard is. Should never have happened. Really, really bad defending.
Razzle FTW.

Not to mention Goldsack getting so comprehensively sucked in by the fake. Getting airborne is almost as bad as losing your feet. By the time you land, gain balance and change direction it's all too late.

The play is an awesome show of match awareness from Raz followed by a beautiful finish.

Is it just me or is there quite a bit of Rama in the way Raz plays? Silky smooth, quick, a great reader of the play and a super smart footballer, or am I only making the comparison due to the similarities in body shape?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to mention Goldsack getting so comprehensively sucked in by the fake. Getting airborne is almost as bad as losing your feet. By the time you land, gain balance and change direction it's all too late.

The play is an awesome show of match awareness from Raz followed by a beautiful finish.

Is it just me or is there quite a bit of Rama in the way Raz plays? Silky smooth, quick, a great reader of the play and a super smart footballer, or am I only making the comparison due to the similarities in body shape?

I can see that.

The Corgi would have been furious if Fantasia had of missed that.
You did really well with "would have", but it should have been "if Fantasia had have missed that" ;)

Maybe, but with 10 seconds left I think Fanta has every right to score as quickly as possible.
I have no problem with him taking responsibility for kicking the goal. In fact I hope that players have the courage to tae the game on.

"If" you miss though that can be a bad look. Like I say though, I'm glad he takes that kick.

Watching the replay just then and he lays off a good shepherd for Stewie's first goal. At the time I just thought Stewart was out on his own in miles of space

Back