Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 National Draft

#26 Zach Merrett
#55 Orazio Fantasia

Only 2 picks... ****in draft penalties killed us :sunglasses:
Imagine a world where we had Cripps and Lobb as well though :'(

Absolute jet. Class act. Bewick reborn.

Great goal sense. Good on the lead. Good mark for his size. Accurate kick. Great speed. Elusive. Clever.

Love him!

Fantasia is a gun. If he can put together a whole year uninjured, I legitimately think the only other small forward that could rival him is Toby Greene. I hope we get to see it next year.

He must be up there as one of our most important players.
He is our single most important player.

Maybe not absolute best, although he's in that conversation too, but how much he adds to our side cannot be underestimated. I haven't loved a player like I do Raz in a very long time.

Maybe not absolute best, although he's in that conversation too, but how much he adds to our side cannot be underestimated. I haven't loved a player like I do Raz in a very long time.

I think you could make the arguement he is our most skilled player.
Not many can do what he does consistently.

Over the last decade or so... we’ve had the likes of number 4, number 5 & number 18 being the most popular Essendon guernsey for kids & of course some adults...

Number 13 is about to take this over. Who doesn’t love a creative, fast, match winning goal sneak!?

I’m also biased because ‘13’ was my junior footy number. But why not? :hearteyes:

I think you could make the arguement he is our most skilled player.
Not many can do what he does consistently.
He is stupidly good and we are very lucky to have him.

Kakkle is right; one day he will get off the chain completely and kick ten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is stupidly good and we are very lucky to have him.

Kakkle is right; one day he will get off the chain completely and kick ten.

I wouldnt stop at 10.
Take him into any top 2 side and give him a full preseason and no injury niggles and watch what he could do. Imagine him onthe end of richmonds work this year?

No reason he cant do it next year.

Joe- stringer-walla-raz-smack-midfielder.
Possible starting zones.

The kid is going to feast.

I think you're right. We are 7-3 with him in the side. But then again, we're 8-3 with Langford in the side

I still can't believe we got this kid with a pick in the 50's !

His skill and movement remind me a lot of Mark Mercuri tbh.

With Smack down and still no Stringer , a lot more falls onto Orazio but I think he will rise to the challenge.

Why is he our most important player?
Because he provides run, spark and link up work at a level that no other player can consistently match.

Is it any shock when he isn't in the team we move the ball forward so much slower?

Imagine how good he could be when he actually has some talls bringing it down to him!

Back