Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It makes a huge difference having him back. Now Smith can only cover one of Tippa or Fantasia. This makes a big difference in my opinion. It just automatically means all our smaller guys get better matchup and the flow on effect is significant. Plus as good as Smith is - I'd give Fantasia a good chance to have a significant impact.

With Jobe now retired an opportunity has opened up for somebody to be included in the leadership group.

It's possible they may just have one less but if they do want to keep the current numbers then an addition of a young player makes sense to me.

Of the new breed coming through I think Fantasia and Parish are already showing leadership beyond their years with the way they train and performance on the ground.

McGrath is the other obvious candidate but he may need to wait another year or two until Goddard retires and take his spot.

what was the wrap on Razzle when he was drafted? Can see him transitioning into the midfield fairly soon with his speed and evasiveness. Probably just needs a bit more of a rig

no joke...was he noted as a midfielder or forward pocket tho?
From the inside footy draft special, 2013
Orazio might prove a godsend for Dennis Cometti given his name. He is a small forward who can also play as an outside midfielder/wingman. Had and excellent year and is the type of kid who works really hard on his game but needs to add some weight and that will take time. Really clean off the floor and his movement is magnificent in terms of stepping through holes and exploding out. I would have thought he might go in the top 50 somewhere - Norwood talent manager David Oatey
DRAFT RANGE: 3rd/4th round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he played well in the final against the Swans, especially in the second half when he received midfield time - He was the only player who took the game on.

Would love to see him used like Eddie Betts from Adelaide off the back of the square.
He has been used as that this year. As have Walla, Green, Colyer, Parish and Zaka

Really looking forward to seeing this guy continue his development next year. Such a smart and dynamic footballer.

Love that he models his game on Robbie Gray. The kid can seriously reach that level.

He mentioned he'll play 10%-20% more midfield time next season. Will be beneficial to the overall midfield rotation.

Really looking forward to seeing this guy continue his development next year. Such a smart and dynamic footballer.

Love that he models his game on Robbie Gray. The kid can seriously reach that level.

He mentioned he'll play 10%-20% more midfield time next season. Will be beneficial to the overall midfield rotation.

There is no player on the list that I'd like to see getting 20 touches a game more than Fantasia. Everything he does is so good that he'd become so dangerous if we can work him into the game more.

There is no player on the list that I'd like to see getting 20 touches a game more than Fantasia. Everything he does is so good that he'd become so dangerous if we can work him into the game more.
Was getting over 20 regularly down back for us before we moved him forward in 2016, I think he would flourish with more time up the ground and we know have the forward depth to afford taking him out of there at times.

Back