Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I applaud Raz for his courage in making this decision. The easy thing to do would’ve been walk out and demand a trade. He has had a good think about it and realised how good he has it.

The grass isn’t always greener as they say.

I applaud Raz for his courage in making this decision. The easy thing to do would’ve been walk out and demand a trade. He has had a good think about it and realised how good he has it.

The grass isn’t always greener as they say.
It is, my sister in law is better in the sack than my wife.

giphy.gif

It's interesting to see Port throwing their toys out of the cot and now saying they simply won't get him next year. If they stick to their word and Adelaide can't right their ship it could mean Raz stays with us beyond in which case we'd want to try and extend his contract (when the time is right) so we don't get bitten when he becomes a free agent after the 2021 season.

I really, really hope they do though.

Raz staying is really a win-win scenario for us.

If this new high performanve guy can work the magic they have had in restoring players at Hawthorn, then Raz is in for a big year next year, which can only be good for us.

If he does, he may be inclined to stay. With Hepp's apparent coffee date it seems the players aren't jilted with him and there wont be any issues long term.

Or if he chooses to go finally then his value at the trade table sky rockets and we have the leverage as he is still contracted.

Raz staying is really a win-win scenario for us.

If this new high performanve guy can work the magic they have had in restoring players at Hawthorn, then Raz is in for a big year next year, which can only be good for us.

If he does, he may be inclined to stay. With Hepp's apparent coffee date it seems the players aren't jilted with him and there wont be any issues long term.

Or if he chooses to go finally then his value at the trade table sky rockets and we have the leverage as he is still contracted.
Plus Port might not want to entertain the notion of bending over backwards for him again (if indeed that’s what actually happened).

13 - [PLAYERCARD]Orazio Fantasia[/PLAYERCARD].jpg
Contract Status: Restricted Free Agent 2021
Last Game Played: Round 7, 2020 (
injured)
Injury Status: Calf re-injured, 5-6 weeks out - 25/8
Possible return against Hawthorn? - 18/8
Hasn't joined the main group at training yet - 11/8
Building up running loads, rejoin main training in a week - 4/8
Calf strain, 7-8 days rest, will miss 3-4 weeks - 28/7
Suspected slight calf train at training today - 24/7

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm dry. I found them and didn't know what to do with them, but they're interesting. Some of them are not well conceived. You should see Kobe Mutch. I don't know what happened to his legs. This webpage has heaps of them; https://www.fangear.com/s/essendon-mini-figurines/
Perhaps you could have created a thread for them instead of giving the mods approximately a bajillion notifications in the morning?

Back