Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe was decisive, that's true; but I wouldn't say he went about the overall process well.

Deputy Vice Captain sitting on good money despite injured, having catch-ups with a rival clubs CEO on company paid trips is piss poor.
I disagree. He was there to meet a surgeon. Went past Harley’s house.
If you’re thinking about leaving, you have to meet with the club you’re thinking about.

I think he went about it as well as he could have. Not ideal, but nothing to be up in arms about.

Hey! Jack Watts would like a word!
Watts cost us a total of pick 31.
If you’re thinking about leaving, you have to meet with the club you’re thinking about.

I think he went about it as well as he could have. Not ideal, but nothing to be up in arms about.
He went to Travis Boaks house apparently. Spoken to by a few Port officials. Our club couldn't run a BBQ though.

I'm bloody impressed that he did not say anything even when he was copping it for how he was conducting himself.

On the other hand these Dyson coffee catch ups are becoming quite the weapon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, to each their own I suppose. I expect a lot more from our leaders. I get that when people want to change jobs, sometimes they don't care how - but in his case as a leader of the club, I think it could have been handled much better.

Back