Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks to me like he has a frame that won't handle too much weight. He doesn't look THAT skinny currently, even though he is listed at 69kg (IIRC). Might end up with a Winderlich/Jared Brennan type build.

Sure I read 176 cm and 65KG....which is Will Hams/could die out there territory.

Agree with you that he looks bigger than 65 KG...also thought he looked taller than 176 cm.

Sure I read 176 cm and 65KG....which is Will Hams/could die out there territory.

Agree with you that he looks bigger than 65 KG...also thought he looked taller than 176 cm.

That's bigger than Jake Neade at Port. He survived. Hopefully we can turn something like that up here.

Looks classy, but he's going to take a while to develop. A tall would have been good, but glad to see a bit of pace into the side over the past few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's bigger than Jake Neade at Port. He survived. Hopefully we can turn something like that up here.

Jake Neade survived a season.....poor old Will Hams on the other hand was on for a barely quarter before Scotland sent him back off (still love how he attacked that contest though).

Thanks to [user]Chris25[/user]

46. Adelaide - Orazio Fantasia (176cm, 64kg forward - Norwood)

There are quite a few small forwards on offer in this draft, and not only that but there are a good handful from just South Australia alone. The toughest thing for these players this season wasn't to play well, it was to stand out from the crowd. And Orazio Fantasia did just that in the U18 Championships this year, despite not being on everyone's radar coming into the season. He didn't play in the first round match, but kicked 7 goals in the remaining four games and was arguably the best small forward in the tournament - although the All Australian selectors decided to go with midfielders in the forward pockets. Fantasia has also made his senior SANFL debut this year, spending the rest of his time in the Reserves. He isn't ever going to win much more than 15 disposals, but he is a real livewire up forward and always seems to have a hand in scoring plays. Unselfish player with good speed, he is a genuine crumbing forward with real x-factor. And while he might not be quite as annoying, he reminds me a little of Hayden Ballantyne.

Exactly the type we need and have been crying out for - good to see the coaches/recruiters identify this.

great to see oreo's get drafted, once took a speccy on him though
Oreo... Yep, I say we make that his nickname. :thumbsu:
Looks to me like he has a frame that won't handle too much weight. He doesn't look THAT skinny currently, even though he is listed at 69kg (IIRC). Might end up with a Winderlich/Jared Brennan type build.
Haha I'm on tapatalk, who were you previously?

Back