Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

b0f3abc1e699ac4fe8fba99d85f6b284.jpg

Was Slim Shady.

Still Slim Shady.

#Fanshady.

I was sad when the rumours started but I hope they trade him now.
Raz hasn't cared since 2017 and last night it was extremely obvious.

I was sad when the rumours started but I hope they trade him now.
Raz hasn't cared since 2017 and last night it was extremely obvious.

He requires a bloody hip op, probably should not have played whole second half of the year.

He requires a bloody hip op, probably should not have played whole second half of the year.
Oh okay I guess that excuses two seasons of burning your teammates to pad out your highlight reel, lingering behind the contest hoping for an easy goal out the back and letting the opposition stroll out of defence because you don't feel like chasing. Give him 5 years.

When he comes out with "It was a successful season, we played finals and the other 10 teams would love to be where we are"...you know we are cooked as a club...No wonder we have a 15 year drought.
I had to look it up and he actually did say that, or he’s quoted in the age, at least.

“a successful season”? jesus christ.

Can't believe a leader would put their hand up to play if they're so underdone. Incredible. He must have had a high level of self belief that he could've made a difference, but even though it's not a like-for-like, an out like Dylan Clarke would have to be scratching their head at the selection after watching the game.

"Ready for finals" trollolololol.

Should've had the balls to pull himself out of the team. Or maybe we should've had the balls to leave him out. He knew he wasn't even close to 100%. Pressure needs to be up at level 11 in finals and he wasn't capable of that. I dead set would have preferred Baguley out there.

Oh okay I guess that excuses two seasons of burning your teammates to pad out your highlight reel, lingering behind the contest hoping for an easy goal out the back and letting the opposition stroll out of defence because you don't feel like chasing. Give him 5 years.

He’s been injured since round 8 and last year missed half the season. When he’s fit he’s been one of our most dangerous forwards.

He’s been injured since round 8 and last year missed half the season. When he’s fit he’s been one of our most dangerous forwards.
And our team looks so much better when he is up and about. People are quick to forget sometimes. Its funny..Joeys been cooked for a couple of years but most still know how talented he is. Raz not so much.

When he comes out with "It was a successful season, we played finals and the other 10 teams would love to be where we are"...you know we are cooked as a club...No wonder we have a 15 year drought.
Why would he believe otherwise when our coach keeps repeating that?

He’s just saying what Worsfold is telling them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why didn't we put him in for surgery at the time. He gave us nothing in the second half of the year and now will miss part of pre-season. Another example of poor management.

Absolutely agree with this, hip injury meant a complete loss of speed and agility which are the two things his game 100% relies on.

Such a good player when he’s fit but they just kept picking him whenever possible, despite it being so blatantly obvious that he could only be a passenger.

I probably have this bloke and joe as 2 of our top 5 most important players, for both of them to be so completely mis managed over the last 2 years needs to be reviewed.

Whether its the player saying they are right to go or the medical staff we need to work it out, whats the point of playing a bloke who cant run only to have him go in for surgery at the end of the year and start next season on the back foot.

I probably have this bloke and joe as 2 of our top 5 most important players, for both of them to be so completely mis managed over the last 2 years needs to be reviewed.

Whether its the player saying they are right to go or the medical staff we need to work it out, whats the point of playing a bloke who cant run only to have him go in for surgery at the end of the year and start next season on the back foot.

Well Crow is gone already, which is a start, but it really is on everyone. The medical/fitness staff, the coaches/selection committee and the players themselves all need to come under question for playing of injured players and mismanaged recovery.

His trade value is at its absolute lowest. Port (rightfully) will tell us to fk off if we ask for anything more than maybe a second rounder if he requests a trade this off-season.

Get him in for surgery and then let him hit pre-season hard. If Caracella can work his magic on our forward structure and delivery inside F50, and we have a fit Raz, Joe and Smith in there, we'll look so much ******* better. Astronomically ******* better.

His trade value is at its absolute lowest. Port (rightfully) will tell us to fk off if we ask for anything more than maybe a second rounder if he requests a trade this off-season.

Get him in for surgery and then let him hit pre-season hard. If Caracella can work his magic on our forward structure and delivery inside F50, and we have a fit Raz, Joe and Smith in there, we'll look so much ******* better. Astronomically ******* better.

Agree. His value is so low now that we may as well gamble on getting him back to his best next season. The compensation pick will be worth more than his current value. Same with Joey.

Interrupted pre-season due to hip surgery (mentioned earlier in the thread).
Orazio Fantasia will also have a delayed start to pre-season, requiring a hip arthroscopy in the coming weeks.

The lively forward is earmarked to join main training in January.

Back