Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have knocked Stratton out. Just straight up munted him; not after the 1st or even 5th pinch, but shortly thereafter.
Orazio, you're a classier man than I...

Not that I have particularly violent streak but I would have put Stratton in the camel clutch and made him humble.

Then I would not have repented, pleaded self defence and then taken to the media asking what I am supposed to do if the umpires on the ground wont protect me (which air time may also just descend into a alcohol and drug fueled assessment of each of the AFL administrators).

You can see it now:

Q: "What about Gil?"

BV: "He's a no good piece of s**t, no good mother *er!"

Last edited:

The pinching is much ado nothing - This kind of activity has been part of footy since the year dot - And don't think Stratton is the only player who does this or similar - I expect Stratton to receive 2 weeks for the stomping incident.

Not that I have particularly violent streak but I would have put Stratton in the camel clutch and made him humble.

Then I would not have repented, pleaded self defence and then taken to the media asking what I am supposed to do if the umpires on the ground wont protect me (which air time may also just descend into a alcohol and drug fueled assessment of each of the AFL administrators).

You can see it now:

Q: "What about Gil?"

BV: "He's a no good piece of ****, no good muther farker!"
I do very much like this line of thought. What relationship does the camel clutch have to camel toe? Befores and afters?

The pinching is much ado nothing - This kind of activity has been part of footy since the year dot.
i would be stunned if anyone on the football field pinched an opposition player prior to 1980.

i would be stunned if anyone on the football field pinched an opposition player prior to 1980.

I would safely bet the opposite.

Wonder if Stratton would do the same on Daniher. They both have as stake in Noble Boy beer together. Anyway he can gtfo and cop his bans.

I would be the opposite too, can even throw in Squirrel grips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pinching is much ado nothing - This kind of activity has been part of footy since the year dot - And don't think Stratton is the only player who does this or similar - I expect Stratton to receive 2 weeks for the stomping incident.

Camera's everywhere mean it's too visible an action to be acceptable these days as it'll filter down to junior leagues. & it would only have gone on for so long back in the day before the victim or a more aggressive team mate put an end to it.

Kind of hard for a small forward to get near it when it’s trapped in D50. Soreness won’t help but it’s kinda a moot point

He would have been used further up ground to get him into the game if he was fit.

I'm surprised we are carrying him if he's sore with the way he has a habit of breaking down

he was starting every bounce as our deepest forward and staying the deepest forward. They only moved him up the ground half way through the 3rd qtr. delivery was average going fwd but he also didn’t look to be moving too well.

Back