Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters
The bar has plunged even deeper if Taylor is going to cop it for this.

There are plenty of ethnic names which are not pronounced correctly.

Not really. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal, but if someone explains to how their name is pronounced (regardless of how you think it should be pronounced), and you can't be bothered because it's all a bit hard for you, then what's wrong with people pointing out that you're a bit on a conceited douchebag who clearly has no respect for other people...

Yes names get misprounouced, especially those we are unfamiliar with, but when you're corrected make the effort to get it right.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
CHANGE THAT BLOODY THREAD TITLE

essendon

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Hillside
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United
This is ridiculous, every year this happens, we are sold false hope, same players break down and what is getting done about it....is it just bad luck...but we have players out with groin, hamstrings, calf in the off season and now quad....anything else we need to know about as members, supporters, are our training and preparation methods any good? We have a professional facility but do we have professional staff and players, I'm sick of this....do we get value for money, I'm not so sure.....i know I shouldn't be relying our hopes on one player, but without Orazio our most dynamic player I dont know if we can recover as it hasn't been proven yet, this is the worst possible result, gonna be a long 14 weeks, hope they prove me wrong..

This is ridiculous, every year this happens, we are sold false hope, same players break down and what is getting done about it....is it just bad luck...but we have players out with groin, hamstrings, calf in the off season and now quad....anything else we need to know about as members, supporters, are our training and preparation methods any good? We have a professional facility but do we have professional staff and players, I'm sick of this....do we get value for money, I'm not so sure.....i know I shouldn't be relying our hopes on one player, but without Orazio our most dynamic player I dont know if we can recover as it hasn't been proven yet, this is the worst possible result, gonna be a long 14 weeks, hope they prove me wrong..

Happens to most clubs, it’s just bad luck.

Is this a more severe version of the illness that kept him out the past couple of weeks?
Makes you think if they bought him back early from 'the flu'

Back