Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know. Someone else said Bassett was back at the crows,which isn't true.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I really don't know why anyone would be nervous. He loves it in Melbourne, a lot. Also he'd be shooting himself in the foot right now if he was to re-sign on a year where he hasn't really been able to get going until now.
Because he's a gun and not from Melbourne.

I really don't know why anyone would be nervous. He loves it in Melbourne, a lot. Also he'd be shooting himself in the foot right now if he was to re-sign on a year where he hasn't really been able to get going until now.
I love living in Adelaide, however, if I was being paid to play AFL for a big Vic club there's no way I'd leave Melbourne to come back.

He is but he coached Fantasia and recommended we draft him when we signed him as coach
Can we stop with this BS? I seriously doubt he had that big an influence, Fantasia was playing senior football in his under 18 year, Dodoro would have absolutely known about him already.

Always a bit nervy with a player from interstate.

Hopefully we throw a 4 year deal his way asap.

Can we stop with this BS? I seriously doubt he had that big an influence, Fantasia was playing senior football in his under 18 year, Dodoro would have absolutely known about him already.

Why is it BS? Fantasia was a known love child of Bassett. No one is suggesting he was plucked from obscurity but you've got rocks in your head if you don't think he had an influence in recruiting him to Essendon.

Always a bit nervy with a player from interstate.

Hopefully we throw a 4 year deal his way asap.

Why nervy? We've got a pretty good record of keeping the interstate players.

Why is it BS? Fantasia was a known love child of Bassett. No one is suggesting he was plucked from obscurity but you've got rocks in your head if you don't think he had an influence in recruiting him to Essendon.
Because Dodoro said he had Fantasia top 30 already. There's nothing I've read that suggests that Bassett was the overwhelming reason Fantasia was selected other than BigFooty mentioning it every other day. It was Dodoro's call, not Bassett's, to draft him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why nervy? We've got a pretty good record of keeping the interstate players.

I think he stays, but the go-home factor is always something to consider.

Pulling these figures out of my ***, but from a personal standpoint I'd say I'm 90% confident he'll stay. If he was a local, I'd be 98% confident.

Plus, and not wanting to overrate him here, but he'd be close to the most valuable non-KPP forward in the league. Adelaide/Port would be mad not to chase him.

Again, I think he will stay, but it's not a 100% certainty.

I've always been worried about SA teams wheeling out the cheque book for this kid... If in doubt check my posting close to the start of his 2nd season and some of the scoffing returned about it...

He's worth massive money and we better not be idiots and low ball him because i can almost guarentee he'd have unofficial massive options tabled already. .. He's better than Degoey IMO...

I've always been worried about SA teams wheeling out the cheque book for this kid... If in doubt check my posting close to the start of his 2nd season and some of the scoffing returned about it...

He's worth massive money and we better not be idiots and low ball him because i can almost guarentee he'd have unofficial massive options tabled already. .. He's better than Degoey IMO...

We lowballed Hibberd

Back