Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters
Carrying soreness, being managed through to the end of the season if he can last that long, according to the post match presser.

number 75

Senior List
Feb 7, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Looks disinterested......so he either gets dropped or if injured give him the rest of the year off because we are playing with 21 ATM.

naraku

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A.C. Milan
Injured? And here I am thinking that Raz is thinking about ACTUALLY playing finals football next season at power/crows. Ha!

Certainly injured. People forget when he is going how he makes us so much more dangerous and adds class to our forward line. Takes the team to another level. windyhill may be right though that his body may never stand up.
The way the statement in the press conference reads, whatever is sore will be addressed more completely at season's end. To me that sounds like either surgery or 6 weeks of complete bed rest, either way more serious than soft-tissue injuries tend to be.

The way the statement in the press conference reads, whatever is sore will be addressed more completely at season's end. To me that sounds like either surgery or 6 weeks of complete bed rest, either way more serious than soft-tissue injuries tend to be.
Why on earth would you play someone so clearly hampered?

Jul 5, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I know finals are a possibility but why is he even playing, literally adding zero.

Why on earth would you play someone so clearly hampered?
This is football, professional sport. It's very very normal for players to carry injuries into games. He's not the only one in our team and he's definitely not the only one in the league either.

This is football, professional sport. It's very very normal for players to carry injuries into games. He's not the only one in our team and he's definitely not the only one in the league either.
No, but his output while injured is so poor he might as well be put on ice for the rest of the year and give Ham or someone a bit of exposure.

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Certainly injured. People forget when he is going how he makes us so much more dangerous and adds class to our forward line. Takes the team to another level. windyhill may be right though that his body may never stand up.
Spot on Scrap. It's a dilemma, he's made for that last day of September, cheeky, get out the back, bury mistakes type of player. Absolute Norm Smith type. Just not with us sadly.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
Still very important to our fwd structure.
But he looked hampered last week and his stats and breaking down this week would indicate he isn't clear from whatever it is.

That said, if the right trade came up (Wines/Brad Crouch), i'd take it given the risk he may just move in the near future and he does appear quite injury prone.

Back