Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think when we look back on this trade as early as 12 months from now, I think it'll be a win/win, we don't invest anymore time and resources into someone who doesn't want to be in the state, and Port Adelaide will get a very handy best 22 player. Onwards & upwards.

I think when we look back on this trade as early as 12 months from now, I think it'll be a win/win, we don't invest anymore time and resources into someone who doesn't want to be in the state, and Port Adelaide will get a very handy best 22 player. Onwards & upwards.
yeah I guess all’s well that ends well.

I like Fantasia but I don't believe we'll ever see his best again. Unfortunately his entire game is built around his pace and he's lost a step from where he was about 3-4 years ago. It doesn't help that he's one of the physically weakest players in the league.

I don't mind if I'm wrong about him though, I don't wish him ill but that's just what I was thinking. Frankly I'm amazed we got as much as we did for him.

Only 25, think he was holding back this season as he knew he was going. Reckon he’ll return to his best and be a very good get for Port. Don’t understand why some of their supporters are pissed off tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back