Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rubbing it into the crows supporters today!!! Happy days!
There was something a few weeks back linking us with Fantasia..I recall saying at the time that the club should forget about it as he was under contract till the end of 2019 (now till 2021) and that Dodoro would want 3 1st round draft picks for him. One day in the far off future on the very off chance he might become an unrestricted free agent, that is the time the club should look at him as it can avoid having to deal with dodoro :)

Oct 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics
There was something a few weeks back linking us with Fantasia..I recall saying at the time that the club should forget about it as he was under contract till the end of 2019 (now till 2021) and that Dodoro would want 3 1st round draft picks for him. One day in the far off future on the very off chance he might become an unrestricted free agent, that is the time the club should look at him as it can avoid having to deal with dodoro :)
You've got the wrong thread mate, this post was meant to go in the Delusional Pearlers thread.

Do we need to have a separate contract negotiated with his hamstrings or were they happy to sign on as well?
Has it always been hamstrings? I remember groins and knee this year, was there a history in past years of hammy issues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys.
Adelaide based bombers fan - one of the guys in my office saying Raz has requested to come home after his contract next year. (Hate these damn crows supporters)

My initial reaction was no way, seems like a guy who loves playing for the club.. but apparently this source is good (but who really knows)

Anyone got any goss on if he's in talks with the club at all about a new contract?

Massive if true

Has it always been hamstrings? I remember groins and knee this year, was there a history in past years of hammy issues?
That was my alcohol soaked memory of things yes.

Dec 16, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Great stuff.

Everytime Raz is in I tip we win, if he's out (like tonights game) I get doubtful, he's become that important. Absolute star

Back