Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Phat Toni

Club Legend
May 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Spurs & Storm
Just updating these numbers;

With Raz in the team - 7 wins and 3 losses, average for 87.7 - average against 79.5
Without Raz in the team - 2 wins and 5 losses, average for 76.7 - average against 88.7

#Superstar
Updated the numbers after a few games;

With Raz in the team - 9 wins and 4 losses, average for 93.1 - average against 80.5
Without Raz in the team - 2 wins and 6 losses, average for 76.2 - average against 87.7

Only if...... he played every game, based on these numbers we'd be eyeing our 15th win for the year on Friday night and a top 4 spot :(

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades
so we have all been saying Orazio's last name wrong..

it is, in fact, pronounced Fant-A-Sia. From the horse's mouth on MMM.

If you look a lot earlier in this thread we had some knowledgeable posters tell us. I have since been calling him by the correct version to be corrected at the ground. No doubt they’ll be the first to tell me how to pronounce it forgetting I already have been.

Jan 17, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
JjZ0P9f.jpg

GiuVc37.jpg

Won the Best Clubman award at the Crichton tonight.

Essendon star Orazio Fantasia has been presented with the Bruce Heymanson Best Clubman Award at the Crichton Medal on Thursday evening.

The damaging speedster was voted in to become a part of the club’s leadership group this year and impressed in his first season in the role.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-10-04/best-clubman-fantasia

Back