Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Myers miss a fair chunk of time after breaking his finger caught in a jumper during pre-season?
It was like 6 weeks or something, he played the first NAB cup, was put on the LTI list so we could upgrade McKernan with Leuey and Bellchambers both unavailable in the first two rounds, and then got caught wanting him to play and him being fit but he was stuck on the LTI list for the whole 8 weeks. If I remember right anyway.

Can’t tackle or do contact stuff in case it gets worse, so can’t play in games or do full training, but obviously can do everything else...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finger injury is best case scenario at this time of year. Can do all his running and still do kicking etc. If it was a leg or ankle injury I would be way more concerned.

If we're any chance of finals and a finals win, we need this guy missing no more than 1-2 games this year, he's soooo important to us.

Don’t want to get too ahead of myself but if he could put together a full healthy season he’s a serious shot at an AA spot.

He and Jade Gresham should be the AFLs premium small forwards of the next decade.

If we're any chance of finals and a finals win, we need this guy missing no more than 1-2 games this year, he's soooo important to us.

I wouldn't say this.

We should be able to win a final if Fantasia fails to play a single game.

If Fantasia plays 20+ games this year at something near full fitness we become capable of more.

He and Joe firing all year could be worth 3 or 4 games. It's those days when things don't work but the individual brilliance of forwards gets a team over the line.

Fantasia might just be our most important player. When he's fit and firing the connection between forward and midfield is miles better. He's the one that can really gain separation from his opponents on the lead over and over. Plus his football IQ is really high and he makes quick and smart decisions with the ball. As much as I love Tippa, he can't deal with the oppositions best small defender as well as Fantasia.

If he can get over the niggly injuries that plagued him last year our forward line could go onto become the best in the league next year (with the addition of a fit Daniher).

Back