FTA-TV 13 Reasons Why

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched another Ep to pass the time before bed. While there are the numerous other flaws mentioned. One if the worst is the time jumping. I swear the editing is will backwards and you can't tell what is current and what is a flashback half the time.
Can’t tell it’s a flashback until you see Clay with a bandaid on his head or Hannah

Finished season 3. It was so boring. Can’t really understand why Netflix went down the path to try and redeem Bryce so much. Sadly I’ll watch season 4 but thankful it will end there.

/pops into thread.

I know im extremely late to this party, but just finished Series 2 last night. Thought the first couple eps were a slog, but kept going. And im glad i did, cause i absolutely loved the rest of the series. Some moments were a bit "OTT"/ cringeworthy, but all up thought it was well done. And Bryce getting off the charge with probation is actually pretty realistic. It reminded me of that campaigner college rapist, who raped a woman behind a dumpster, and basically got a sentence very similar. Just ******* awful and unjust.

And the final ep was just brutal viewing.... argh these characters.
I also liked the way they "sent off" Hannah's character, at the funeral. Had tears.

8.5/10.

/pops out of thread.

So weeks on, and I still haven't watched anymore. I am well and truly out of it now.
My gf was watching the finale last night - absolute cringe. Ani goes in and delivers the "its all wrapped up in a neat little package" story which would never hold up, all the charachters come together and "koombaya" it. Just not good, not good at all.

My gf was watching the finale last night - absolute cringe. Ani goes in and delivers the "its all wrapped up in a neat little package" story which would never hold up, all the charachters come together and "koombaya" it. Just not good, not good at all.
Except for the little part at the end....

I mean if you’re going to go judging the show on what would actually happen legally then season 2 would be the worst.
the defence running with “hannah consented to photos once. Therefore doesn’t that mean she loved attention and consented all the time” is possibly the worst
Clay being arrested based on a threat and a location from his phone. Wouldn’t hold up in any court. No witness. No murder weapon. He couldn’t be placed at the scene. No forensic evidence to link him

there’s a reason you suspend disbelief while watching tv and movies

season3 was much better legally standing than 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back