Player Watch #14: Bachar Houli - Retiring at the end of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Gun backman for our club,great to see him re sign.

Congrats Bachar.

Never forget the goal he kicked in the 2017 granny,one of the loudest roars of the match and set us up for the win.

I have such a problem choosing my current favourite player. But Bachar has got to be equal favourite. Great footballer. But more importantly such an awesome person. He's worth gold and jewels to the world, as well as the RFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty stiff to only get 1 year when he's come off an AA year and will probably poll in the top 5 for the b&f
Bachar is fine with 1 year deals and most likely could be his last , I would be surprised if he is playing in 2021 but if he is the that will most certainly be his last

Bachar is fine with 1 year deals and most likely could be his last , I would be surprised if he is playing in 2021 but if he is the that will most certainly be his last

I'm sure he is if the alternative is retire or play somewhere else. Sounds like the clubs going to be doing more with his charity so perhaps thats the trade off

I'm sure he is if the alternative is retire or play somewhere else. Sounds like the clubs going to be doing more with his charity so perhaps thats the trade off
Bachar wont play somewhere els and will retire a day early than a day late, He is heavily involved with the community and has bigger fish to fry in the future
would not surprise me to see him enter politic's when he is finished up and has been approached in the past.

Bachar wont play somewhere els and will retire a day early than a day late, He is heavily involved with the community and has bigger fish to fry in the future
would not surprise me to see him enter politic's when he is finished up and has been approached in the past.

Best mates with Malcolm Turnbull. Almost got him off at the Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back