Player Watch #14: Bachar Houli - Retiring at the end of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The players grand final recollections are starting to go up on the club website. Bachar's moments includes some vision of his youngest daughter deciding to join Jack Riewoldt on stage as Jack was presented with his premiership medallion. Heartwarming stuff.

The man is an absolute LEGEND in my eyes regardless of the fact he plays for the club I love.Lives and sets the example.Great/honourable man.Could throw out some other words to praise the man but that would go beyond his own search and life direction I think so I’ll shoosh.Thumbs up Bachar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The influence that Bachar has had at the RFC has been a little over looked until recently but he is just as responsible for the culture as Cotchin,Dimma,Balme,Rance,Grimes,Jack & Maric. A lot of what he does, does not get a mention anywhere and some of the things he does with the young players is just amazing. Im just happy the Bachar is a Richmond person

haven't used them, can't vouch for them:

Book Depository are huge, legitimate and generally good prices with free shipping.

But they are slow to deliver, I think its because its coming from overseas so especially during COVID you'd be waiting 3-6 weeks. You'll get your book though. This one might also be a lot quicker if posted from Aus.

Book Depository are huge, legitimate and generally good prices with free shipping.

But they are slow to deliver, I think its because its coming from overseas so especially during COVID you'd be waiting 3-6 weeks. You'll get your book though. This one might also be a lot quicker if posted from Aus.
isn't from Oz the problem for Dice Man ? lives in bloody Coat Dazoor!!!

Just wrapped up Bachar’s book

As much about Islam as Footy; an interesting read

Given his supposed devout JW status, anyone else find it interesting there was no mention of Rance throughout? Name dropped Miles as a Christian but no discussion about Rance at all... would have liked to hear his thoughts on their similarities and differences as men of faith.

Just wrapped up Bachar’s book

As much about Islam as Footy; an interesting read

Given his supposed devout JW status, anyone else find it interesting there was no mention of Rance throughout? Name dropped Miles as a Christian but no discussion about Rance at all... would have liked to hear his thoughts on their similarities and differences as men of faith.
Makes you wonder though.
Something is not NQR with the Rance saga.
Was the defensive unit mentioned in the book?

How good was here when he got to the bench and the phone and Dimna told him tuff it out in the GF.

I doubt we will we see a great club man who works so much for his community again at the club with strong family values.

Doctor. -. He's ****ed.

Dimma. - give me the phone.

Bach. - yeah I'm right mate.

Dimma. - :)

Vlastuin. :(

Broad. -.-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just watching 'one night in brisbane' and boy oh boy bash really put himself thru the pain barrier for his team mates and tiger faithful in last years gf. 2 placings in the norm and that gusty effort in our 3rd now brings him up to hero status surely.
Bachar is an incredible individual

Has had a lot to do with the culture currently at punt Road

I think Houli is cooked.

he still gets enough of the football but doesn't provide run n carry anymore or make opposition worry about him.

I think Houli is cooked.

he still gets enough of the football but doesn't provide run n carry anymore or make opposition worry about him.
Yea not sure he’s where our probs are, oppo mids and HB all had like 40p and you blow torch houli and his 24p , hmmm, focus on some limp mids and small forwards first

Calling for the handball from Bolton 60 out from goal surrounded by 5 Melbourne players shows me his brain is fried. What the * was he thinking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back