Player Watch #14: Bachar Houli - Retiring at the end of 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or has Bachar's kicking gone to an even higher level since he's been back in the team the last few weeks? Can't wait to see him rip it up on Grand Final day again. Just a beautiful footballer.
I thought he was a lot better tonight than last week. He was meeting the contest harder, and his kicking was excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately he might be an out this week.
Grabbed his hammy last minute of the game.

Dude, stop it with this stuff. We told you in the other thread it was cramp.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Has scans today, doesn't look good. Huge out and nearly kills our chances on thursday night if he does indeed have a hammy.

If you watch the game, he went off with 1.50 to go in the game. He also flew straight out to nz for two days. If it was that serious, do you reckon that would of happened?

If you watch the game, he went off with 1.50 to go in the game. He also flew straight out to nz for two days. If it was that serious, do you reckon that would of happened?

he would have gone to nz regardless being the person he is, short flights but not ideal, but what about all the praying he would have done, how’s that on the hammies?

Houli was going to NZ even if his leg was amputated, Bachar is an amazing person and highly regarded both in the muslim community as well as canberra
he would have gone to nz regardless being the person he is, short flights but not ideal, but what about all the praying he would have done, how’s that on the hammies?

The praying doesnt really stretch the hammies and your level of bend is upto you and your health, Some who cannot physically get down on the mat can actually sit on a chair and pray sitting down just doing the movements with their hands and looking up and down with eyes

I saw him give up a chase in the 3rd quarter IIRC. My first thought was hammy. I think he tried to play through it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back